New Indoor Girls!(Tangerine Dream,Super Silver Cheese and Dr Grinspoon.

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by StonednScotland, Mar 28, 2011.

1. here they are dr grinspoon at 5 weeks other 2 at 3 weeks.
    all grown in canna pro+ soil 30% perlite using canna bio nutes.
    Tent is 1m x 1m x 1.8m. 600w dual spectrum.
    4inch extractor with carbon can.
    6inch circluation fan.
    small oil filled radiator(f-ing cold this year)

Attached Files:

2. nice...i was always interested in this strain...from the looks of pictures i have seen i don't understand...does it flower into buds the same way...pictures show these tiny little buds comming off the Dr. Grinspoon..

please post updates when it hits flowering..im sure others would be interested to see this somewhat rare strain.

PUFFER

3. my intrest in grinspoon is those marble like buds allthough if you use google images you'll see more phenotypes with normal sativa flower structure.

4. hey bro, good luck with the tang dream. alot of my grow bros have had 0 luck with them. i hope it works for you, i really wanna see how the smoke is. also VERY interested in the grinspoon. you should check outour multi city thread. you can run the tang dream with someone and we can all learn how she runs a little better.

5. just posted i multi city we'll see what happens.

6. ya, hopefully someones still got one goin. we're tryin to get a bunch of people to grow the same strains a bunch of different way. soil, organic, hydro, cfl, hps, indoor, outdoor. whatever you wanna do. and we collect the data and see what works best for each strain. not to mention we all get some killer smoke, and some good friends along the way!

im snaggin a seat for this run brotha! good luck! :smoke:

7. going to be adding special k and NL#2 next weekish when cuttings are strong enough also reveging a somango cause the smoke was sublime!!!

8. i love nl! my bro in law gets them all the time. very distinct smell and taste. who is the breeder on that?

9. dutch passion. strain also gets called oasis.

10. i c. looks like gixer still has his tang dream goin. if you wanna join us, come on along. all we ask is you put somethin in your sig kinda like mine, so we know what your runnin. hope to see you there!

11. pics from tonight

Attached Files:

12. and the somango in to re veg:hello:

Attached Files:

13. dont know what ta say about the grinspoon..its a weird plant from the get go and first i seen growin..lovin' the reveg..adds something too cool to the multi city:smoke:

14. Def keep us posted on the reveg. Very interested in that.:wave:

15. You have very good taste with strains. Which pic is the dream.
    I have had little success with the tang dream. 1 out of 5. I have read that it needs higher temps. Its tall and stretchy. Any flowering pics from anyone,PLEASE.

I almost got the Grinspoon but I went with Arjans ultra 1 for a long harvester.

16. Looks nice. Subbed for sure.

17. Hey bro looks like im Sub'd btw I got a TG on week 2 was a pain getting 1 to sprout but this girl is up and running! No problems except some burn on lower set from splash but other then that things r good. Gonna stick around hope u don't mind. Btw im in the MCG off peace bro GIX

18. had serious issues with TD during seedling stage couldn't keep temps up growth stopped compleatly.

Just started supercroping the tangerine:smoke:

going to trim down the somango rootball tonight and repot in fresh soil with half a cup ammonia to help reveg. will post pics.

Attached Files:

19. Somango before then after 8" square cut around it.

Attached Files:

20. repotted:hello:

Attached Files: