!! Nirvana northern lights + white widow grow !!!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Captain Canada, Jan 28, 2011.

1. Hey everyone, this is my current grow. Tried out two beans I got from the Nirvana seed bank just to determine how sensitive the White Widow and Northern Lights strains are.

Well here's my setup:
    No-name nutrient-free soil ( I live in a small place, so I don't have access to Fox Farm) with Vermiculite and Pearlite mixed in
    400w Metal Halide light and a 70w High Pressure Sodium for side lighting
    3 gallon self-watering pots using wicks
    Shultz nutrients for vegetative growth and flowering ( less really is more!)

I popped the beans in the soil on November 30, after germinating them for 24 hours and saw the Northern Lights sprout just two days later. The White Widow didn't sprout until the 5th of December.

What do you guys think?

Attached Files:

2. very good grow. i hope my grow will be half this good. goodluck with the rest of flowering and harvest. dont forget to cure!

3. Thanks man! I'm planning on doing a very long cure to make sure I get the most out of my babies.

4. Looks nice, what kind of haul are you expecting? :smoke:

5. Big ups to Canada!!!!!!

6. I'm expecting an ounce of dried bud per plant. I keep these ones pretty small and rushed through it just to test the genetics of these two strains. I've got a bunch more of the seeds and I'm going to do a nice perpetual-harvest grow for this summer.

Canada fucking rocks!!

7. The buds are growing at an insane rate now! Another couple of weeks and I'll be chopping these suckers down :)

8. Nice grow...the pictures when they are young look fantastic:D Some of the healthiest looking youngsters (picture 0057) I have seen in a while.

9. Thank you very much :)

10. Bumpity bump bump

11. I just harvested 3 nl from nirvana got about an oz a piece I begged till they were a foot tall I should have vegged longer for sure but it's still killer smoke man enjoy

12. Hey bro, what's the Northern Lights taste like? Smells super fruity!

13. you have got a lot of yellowing leafs and it looks like their is a few on the base of one of the plants as well i would keep an eye on that it looks like a nitrogen problem to me i could be wrong other wise not bad brov

14. The fan leaves are turning yellow because the plants are close to being finished. When the plants are almost done, they suck the nitrogen and other goodies from the fan leaves to feed the buds and plump them up.

You are correct though, the yellowing is due to lack of Nitrogen but it's because they are almost ready to chop down.

15. They dont look done. What week are you in? I think they have quite a bit of filling out to do...

16. It's people like you that motivate me to start growing someday, It's coming along beautifully! :gc_rocks:

17. Thank you TrueNirvana :) This is week 5 of flowering. I'm gonna give them another three weeks to see if they finish plumping up. Just gave em a dose of food high in Nitrogen to try and delay the chlorosis.

18. I apologize for the delay, I had company over all yesterday and couldn't open the room to my babies :)

Attached Files:

19. sorry i didn't read all the post..are they autos or regular

20. They are non-auto.