supercloset supercube review using the net trellis

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Caligrow310, Jan 11, 2011.

1. My supercloset supercube is doing fan-tastico but I am not sure when to use the net trellis? Their tech support told me to start using the trellis to tie the plants down and I think I am there. How far can i bend them over?

Attached Files:

2. Nine inches to twelve inches above soil or hydoten...personal choice

3. Its really a personal choice as said above, but its looking like you getting close, so probably whenever you want.

4. Thanks for the help ya'all...man I love this forum

5. With your tips and advice this is what my plants look like now! Nice, eh? Started flowering since I took this...sorry for the journal delay. I was traveling...in Vegas for a loooong time. Anyway, left my SuperCube for 6 days and got back and they looked better without me trying to over-think things. Flower pics coming soon....

Attached Files:

6. There looking good, thats giong to be some good stuff.

7. cali...thinking about getting the cube myself...the plants look pretty close to the top is the light super hot....any other feedback would be really helpful....did you get the cube through sc.com?...thanks bud

8. Grubes-

Actually the light is cool to the touch. Its a 400 and the air cool system keeps it perfect temp in there. I was plesantly suprised to discover this after running it the first day. Also there is plenty of room for plants because of the low profile hydro system they got in there. I am totally stoked with my purchase...kinda wish I could have gotten the sale price this month but still super happy with the overall experience. Check out my pic in the 2nd week of flowering. Lookin groovy...can't wait.

[​IMG]

9. thanks cali...are you keeping a grow journal? id like to see how the girls look in weeks to come...they look very good!!! hows the smell and noise of the closet?

10. Grubes-smell and noise not bad at all...hasn't affected me one bit. I've been keeping more of a photo jounal than anything else. The SuperCube is bad-ass machine!!

11. after a bit longer, the plants let you know when you need the trellis, huh? heh heh....i remember in the beginning of my grow i put it right over the tiny vegging plants.....then a month into flower, i NEEDED it to keep the plants supported.

12. Nice grow. Yes definetly looks like you need the trelis or some sort of support. I would have sugguested lst or supercropping earlier. This would have made the plants MUCH MUCH stronger and better all the way around.

13. Hey Cali! Not to shabby, I'm gonna put the order for mine in any day now but before I do I was wondering, you think I could check out the back of the box, the site says thats were the stealth controls are and I just wanted to know what it looked like and what they were for... Also how much did you pull out off that thing, I'm pulling 1/2oz out off my current box and I'm hoping this thing just has a massive yield. Thanks bud

14. What is that cube and where can I get it im tired of building shit every time I move

15. #15 smokindaze, Apr 30, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Supercloset.com they have all different sizes and from what I've read they're great, running anywhere from 800-6000

16. They are great....I have the deluxe....I don't love it.....I am IN love with it!

The back has the ballast power strip and timers and cords.....you set the timers twice and aside from that, there is no reason to even go back there.

17. I'm thinking about getting a Super Cube to grow no more than 3-4 plants at a time. I have some questions:
    I wonder just how tall can you grow in the Super Cube? Their site says something like 2.5 ft., is that optimistic or reality? With my Indica I would start flowering at about 10-12 inches. How would the trellis work with this? Can the trellis be used as a form of LST or is it just for support when the plants get high with heavy buds? How well do you think that the HPS light worked during vegetation? I'm on disability and don’t have money to burn, so I need to be careful with spending that much money and not getting what I thought it would be. I had a fairly successful grow (1-plant) last winter with an Aerogarden, but I now know that I need something a bit better and larger. The stealth factor is also important, and I think that the Cube would be better than a 4 ft. grow tent.

18. how much did you yield out of the cube first run?

19. Your babies are looking great in that supercube, I was considering it but decided on the locker in order to have the veg chamber for clones.

Let's us know how it yielded!