Is this plant healthy? Is it even marijuana?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by PillDoubt, Dec 14, 2010.

1. #1 PillDoubt, Dec 14, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 14, 2010
  2. It is def. weed. A little stretched but looks like it is doing fine. Good luck

3. looks fine but you need more light. Get a CFL or two and put them within 3-4" of the top.

4. If you do not move them within inches of your lights, those marijuana plants will be dead very soon.

Weed plants love and need light like we love and need weed plants.

Give them what they deserve and they will get you very high in return.

5. You may also want to give the stem some support. Fill in the rest of the cup with soil and maybe use a paper clip or coat hanger to build a brace for your seedling. If you don't she will probably collapse on herself as the top gets too heavy for the stem.

6. Stay away from the nutes for a couple weeks.

7. #7 maulcoy, Dec 14, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 14, 2010
    It's cat nip.....:eek:........NO just kidding, All above advice needs bumped by the OP.CFLs are prob. the way to go for ya.fill in with dirt to just under the cotyledons (seedling leaves).Then put the light close as told above.You shouldn't need a support unless it continues to stretch after this.It needs a fan blowing on it the entire time your light is on.This will help the stem to get thick and strong from the exercise.G.L.

8. im only on my first 'proper' grow but my best tip is wen that second set of leaves come through u shud have got a bigger pot and planted it right up to the first set. i grow seasonally outside. i have english weather to contend with this always seems to give a bit of a stirdier plant (in my eyes anyway)

9. yea bro that is weed. fill the rest of cup with dirt for sure.
    make sure u got hole on the bottom of cup.only water when the cup feels light.