Water Heater

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by GWKID, May 19, 2002.

1. IST TIMER WITH 4 - 1WK INTO 12\12 I HAVNT READ ANYBODY MENSION WATER TEMP I USE AFISH TANK WATER HEATER SET AT 72 DEC DOES ANY BODY ELSE DO THIS OR IS IT A WAST OF TIME

2. Don't let it get over 80,,,..

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  3. What kind of setup, hydro or soil? Anyways, truthfully I've heard alot about temps of water, and if tap water, to leave it out for a couple nights. I use cold water straight from the tap, and have really never had any problems, but it's your call. By the way, do you go to GW (george washington)

4. Thanks for info its a hydro set up Its now 3wks at12/12 its looking good with plenty bud as for going to GW Iam in London uk. just one more thing when do you start pruneing

5. If buds have started forming, I would say its too late to prune. Your running a DWC setup I assume. I really wouldn't let the temps get over 80f in the reservoir, or you'll get slimy goup all over your roots.

6. Ithink I have just fucked up I pruned last night what sort of damage do you think I have done.My set up is called N F T (Nutrient Film Technique A 5ft tank with a pump at one end on a timer to water the roots twice a day Its realy good once your set up it runs it self

7. you'll be ok.. I did the same thing on my first grow, you'll end up with less branching then you would if u had pruned during veg(and less bud).

8. I was searching on same queries.