My temp and humidity...

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by david21216, Dec 17, 2009.

1. Temp = 78.9F Humidity is 20% this is fine for plants that popped up last thursday?

2. The temp is fine but humidity is way to low. It would be perfect if you were in Flower but for seedlings it needs to be higher.... get a humidity dome.....Good luck

3. You need to rise grow rooms humidity to 60-70%.Seedlings need it.

4. they seem great i got a dome but havent used it guess i shud lol

5. (Yea dome) once they get a little bigger maybe 2 - 3 weeks more if your RH (Relative Humidity) is still at 20% try a humidifier once pull the dome.
    I got one at target $35 its even made to look like an elephant, its got a dial on the front to contol amount of moisture you want in the air.

6. i cant really use the dome im gonna try and raise the humidity by putting a bowl of water in front of one of the fans but i mean they look amazing and are growing like a weed lol so im not too worried about it. I dont have any money to spend now i dropped 900 on the setup so if any1 has any other ways to raise humidity of entire room without spending cash let me know hopefully the bowl idea works lol, maybe hang wet paper towels around the room bah i dunno

7. also i remember on my first grow we misted the leaves with straight water is this an ok substitute for humidity?

8. actually temp by leaves is about 82f is that ok what would be the max temp at top of leaves or wut is optimum