can i use 2700k and 6500k for veg???

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by miggy420, Nov 15, 2009.

1. i have 6 cfl's that are 6500k.

and 6 cfls that are 2700k.

is that good enough for veg????

2. anyone????????

3. will that work??? for veg? cause i know i can mix them in flowering stage. but just to add more light can i do the same in veg?

4. common yall!!!!!!!!! help?

5. guess ill do it anyways . peace

6. I was going to help.. But.. in the lat 20min you've posted 5 times asking for help.. You need to post and just chill for awhile..

sure those cfl's will work..

7. k thanks.

its my thread though lol

and i needed the info fast.

obviously thats why i posted 4 in the last 20 min.

and if i wanted i could post 500 in ten min.

hahah cause its my thread.
    but thanks for the help.

peace

8. I think you should change your name to Scarface, you are a bit high strung for a pothead.

9. other than posting over and over again, you could have used the search function. plus there's a STICKIED CFL thread AT THE TOP OF THIS FORUM SECTION that has all the info you needed, not to mention the many many other threads about this question. i hate to be this guy, but seriously, those 2 reasons are why no one answered your question. a forum isn't just a place where you ask whatever you want and someone will reply. a forum is a place where you share knowledge. it's out there, search for it. we're not going to do your work for you. if you have a question that hasn't been asked over and over or covered in multiple places, then feel free to post it then maybe someone will get back to you

Kamel's CFL Guide: http://forum.grasscity.com/general-indoor-growing/122824-kamels-cfl-guide.html

and yes you're going to have to read. it's a forum, deal with it

10. yes it will work just chill the fuck out

11. Is it advised during veg to run all 6500k or like 6 6500k and 2 2700k? I know during flower, some say to run a couple 6500k with your 2700k, but I wasn't sure about veg. Thanks :smoke:

12. Thanks for wondering as well Miggy..maybe we'll find out someones exps. Or maybe well pioneer a new concept haha. who knows..i started a thread with the same basic question, a lil more unneeded detail maybe but anyways, I personally did look at the CFL sticky thread and nowhere does it cover the different aspects of full spectrum veg using both 2700k to 6500k....maybe i missed it, but anyone know?

13. #13 samson32, May 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 8, 2011

Repeatedly bumping yourself up is not the way to go if you want help for your grow I'm sorry to say.. Growing is all about patience.. You could post 500 messages in 10 minutes, but I doubt you'll get many responses in return for it.. Just relax and the answers will come..

The more light the better though so place as many as your setup can handle without over heating.. If you start getting a heat issue you may have to back off with a few bulbs..

Mix of both at a 3 to 1 ratio is the best spectrum of cfls that I've seen so far and I run all cfl for my vegg room.. If you have 4 bulbs then 3 6500k and 1 2700k.. Reversed for flower.. :wave:

:smoke: