what strain of marijuana will produce....

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Fmfa, Aug 6, 2009.

1. What strain of marijuana will produce the LARGEST yeild INdoors from a bubble ponics system? Give me all of your opinions and thank you for the help! :D

2. the strain called big bug will proly produce the most....thats what it does... just pump some co2 in your room and ur buds will swell!.....

IMO a higher THC content is more important than the yield

3. It looks good but i need feminized seeds cause im trying to grow buds that will get me baked and ill have alot of it. Can i grow males and still have buds that will get me stoned or is it just females?

4. get a few good seeds and learn to scrog.. that is how you get alot indoors
    how much lights you got? You kknow nutes and succh? how much height do you have to work with??

5. the female produce buds the males produce little white flowers with pollen. when the pollen from the male gets on the female buds then the female stops producing thc and starts producing seeds. in other words males are bad so get rid of them.

6. we have 5' 9'' tall an 4' wide 3 1/2 ' hight and we have 400 to 450 watts.

7. You can affect your yield with various techniques (scrog, lst, supercropping, co2 etc.) without having to buy a "special" strain. Some of the advanced growers on this site get amazing yields without having to buy high yielding strains.

The other consideration to think about is that ust because you have a supposed "high yield" strain, doesn't necessarily mean you will have amazing yields. Perfecting your growing techniques is the best way to achieve positive results.

8. You still have not read all the stickies yet have you? I'm not trying to be a dick, it just in the last thread the questions were very basic as are these. I only tell you because reading them will make what ever you grow more productive. Period!:D It's like cheating when you work out, your the only one who's going to suffer!
    You can keep asking these questions, and yes they will most likely get answered but you will never get the big picture. At a certain point you have to have the knowledge to ask the right questions.;)
    Good luck!

9. I am starting a Pure Power Plant and Big Bud grow to see which one is truly better... Anyone think i should do a journal of it?

10. thanks chunkdaddyo. can you give me some hints or ideas on how to increas my yeild and what strains i should grow.