Cloning Question...early stages

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by __black_water__, Jun 21, 2009.

1. My experience with cloning has always been hit or miss.... ive followed guides on here and in high times and for whatever reason its just not easy

my main question now:

Is it normal for the clones to droop down shortly after planting (i.e. a few hours) ? If they fall down like that, are they automatically no good.. and if so, what am I doing to make them fall over so fast? Thanks in advance..

2. sorry had to bump this...

My mother is a NL5xSkunk that was passed down from a friend. I'd love some advice on how to get this damn thing cloned so i can get another harvest rolling. I've already fought off a spider mite infestation (twice actually) and really need to get these going...

any help for cloning at all..? why do my clones always fall over right after i plant them?

3. did u use root power?? if u keep it covered for three days 100% humd. then half coved for two days then no cover after that they well start to grow in no time. if u look at my thread u see how in doing it. i have 100% on cloneing never had any die. so far..... but yea i only clone starting from seed takes to long. but yea i use a hydro system eben-flo.

4. Although I personally don't have much experience with it, there's this stuff called "wilt spray" you can give them clones a good soaking in it.

also make sure they are in a good, humid environment, and kept moist (with ph adjusted water) and they should pull through