The 3rd Green Garden. Pictures!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by TokenNchoken, May 10, 2009.

1. So this is the 3rd attempt at keeping my habit free, somewhat, and give my mind something to do. So these four babies are only 3 weeks old today, just transplanted from 1gal-3gal buckets two nights ago, and they are lovin it! :) Their roots had completely grown throughout the pot. I've topped one plant, and fimmed another, but the fimmed one is a lil retarded at the moment, hopefully gets better, the topped one is loving it! :) I took a clone of the topped one and dipped in some Rootone, and placed in soil with a ziploc over it. I've also got a clone from my 2nd garden, thats in her own place and is going to become my mother/clone home. :) Anyways, my box was completely DIY with stuff from around the house. I've got a total of 9 CFLS, totalling 204 watts. I know i should get about another 50watts in there but not enough cfls, or money lol, they look amazing anyways.

Pictures
    1) Veg. Box far out (look at that light! Lined inside with construction paper, taped with foil tape, Two 6" inlet fans at top going to rearrange soon, 10" fan drawing air in on bottom from outside the closet)
    2) Veg. Box close up
    3) Hood Light setup (boise paper box top, lined with white con. paper, taped in w/ foil tape)
    4) Quest, My favorite of the bunch, super bushy, Hybrid, Bagseed(looks like Nirvana PPP)
    5) C21 #1, Little Hybrid, indica dom., bagseed
    6) C21 #2, Little Hybrid, indica dom., fimmed, bagseed
    7) Bulkhead, Hybrid, topped, cloned for sexing., bagseed
    8) Mother Box
    9) 2nd generation clone, with a 3rd gen. clone on the right, and 2nd gen. Bulkhead on the left

Leave all questions, comments, concerns, etc....:smoke:

Attached Files:

2. *bump* no one wants to comment? :(:(:(

3. lOOK'S GOOD:hello: sEP U HAVE A MAG DEFICIENCY:smoke:

4. ah yes, that was an old deficiency that was taken care of before they were transplanted, now they are doing great with no more signs of def! :) :smoke:

5. :hello:

Attached Files:

6. #6 TokenNchoken, May 10, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 11, 2009

thats freakin beautiful man! :smoke::hello:

So these babes are actually 7 inches tall with only about 13 1/2" left to grow, i was thinking of flowering these next sunday(5/16) when they will be four weeks old, i want the max yeild out of this area, so is this to soon? too late? P.s. they are bagseed so i dont have anything to go off of when comparing to name brands.

heres just a pic of Quest, just cause i think shes beautiful, and its such an unjust law not to be able to grow a plant.

Attached Files:

7. Thanks, Thats a Re-vegged Blue Mystic from Nirvana. They give no genetic make up other than it similar to northern lights. It had a pheno spot on to there description and thats her.:smoke: Is that a diff plant? regardless it's Beauty,nice leaf structure

8. nope thats the girl thats in the pics in the last post! man she is amazing looking! i'm really hoping she will stay she! lol

9. No one answered my question about when to flower these with the heighth i have!? about 13 1/2" left to grow!

10. I just took a look at your pictures again to look at the reflector you were telling me about, but I can't quite make out what it's made of/how it was made. Care to shed some light on it? (no pun intended)

-Prov

11. #12 TokenNchoken, May 13, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 13, 2009
    haha, it was just simply made out of a boise paper box top, with holes cut in it to fit the light fixtures through it. taped in some white contsruction paper on the inside, with some reflective tape and i'm good to go! lol the light fixtures have a few Y sockets in 'em. oh and the reflector thats in the picture of my clone is made out of nike shoe box, cut up, and taped up in a hood shape with part of an emergency heat blanket taped in it. lol

12. UPDATE!

Started to LST two of the ladies, so hopefully by tomorrow, they will be facing towards the light!

Pictures
    1) Bulkhead, LST
    2) Bulkhead's topped top
    3) Quest, LST
    4) C22, Fimmed top

Attached Files:

13. #14 TokenNchoken, May 13, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 13, 2009
    UPDATE!

So here are a few pictures of the ladies being LST'ed. I believe Quest looks by far the best! she started LST'ing a day earlier than C21, & C22, as did Bulkhead. Oh and they are 32days from taproot!

Pictures:

1) Whole View
    2) Quest, Favorite
    3) C22, & Bulkhead
    4) Bulkhead's new topS
    5) C21

Attached Files:

14. no one ever has anything to say, whats up GC how they look? Should i change anything? anything!!!??? lol :smoke:

15. It looks great to ME man, but Im not who you want commenting! haha :p They look like theyre happy little ladies. I can't wait til I reach the point where I LST mine, but from what I've seen, things look like theyre going well!

Stop by my journal and lend your advice when you get a minute, I'd appreciate your two cents man!

Keep up the good work,

-Prov

16. #17 TokenNchoken, May 14, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 15, 2009
    UPDATE!

Day 33

Here is a little picture update of the ladies i've trimmed alot of fan leafs off, How are they looking? also threw in a few pics of clones, and the 2nd generation clone from my 2nd grow, she needs a name, TROLLI, it was the first thing around me from the Peachie-O's lol. I think she will be my mother plant :)

Pics
    1) Whole Garden (starting from left-C21, Quest, C22, Bulkhead)
    2) C21
    3) Quest, GOD SHES BEAUTIFUL!!!
    4) C22, You can kinda see her fimmed top, shes got three good shoots, and one retarded one. lol
    5) Bulkhead, She's got a topped top, Nice two shoots comin in! :)
    6) Clones, one on the top is a 2nd gen. clone of Bulkhead, Bottom one is the 2nd gen. of Quest! :)
    7) Trolli, her nice double canopy shot. :)
    8) Trolli, canopy under-shot, when she was being lst'ed that second shoot really wanted to be the top, and they are still competing to this day! lol

Attached Files:

17. Man, Quest IS a good looking plant! haha, thats wicked, everything looks so healthy! Hopefully Android bounces back and looks as healthy SOME time down the road. And bulkhead looks good with her newly topped top.

A+ man! Keep the pictures comin!

-Prov

18. Thanks Prov, and will do! :smoking:

19. so i decided about an hour ago i was going to LST Trolli again. and well here she is after three tiedowns. :)
    Will have the "after" pic tomorrow

Attached Files: