Expert grower, need advice for white widow

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by sunnysidefarm, Jan 11, 2009.

1. #1 sunnysidefarm, Jan 11, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 11, 2009
    Hi all, I am a long time grower. I recieved some White widow seeds, and when my grow area is clear of AK47's, I will be ready to start the seeds.

My situation. I grow hydroponics. And I don't believe I need help with nutrients or lighting.

My questions are:
    Are they a short or tall grower?
    What is the general growing time lapse for each phase of growth and fruiting?
    ie. how many weeks for each phase of growth through bloom
    Do they like boosters in the blooming stage
    are white widow partial to anything, and what do they NOT like

2. Im currently growing white widow and seeing how its an indica strain its only suppose to be about 3-4 ft tall when harvested. I vegged mine for 3 months and their 4 foot tall with the main stem the size of my pinkie. Be careful with the magnesium defeciency later on around the 4th week of veg but be sure to give them all their micronutrients. Im growing in soil so if you were growing in soil I could help u more but all i can really say is good luck!

3. #3 sunnysidefarm, Jan 11, 2009
    What? White Widow is in the veg phase for 3 months ??????

4. He was probably trying to build monsters lol

5. #5 sunnysidefarm, Jan 11, 2009
    Found this,

sound about right ??

Vegetative Time: At least 2 to 4 weeks if on Bio. On Hydro it is only recommended to grow it for 2 weeks.

Flowering Time: On both mediums it is suggested to flower (12 hour light) the White Widow for 8 weeks, but 10 weeks will really give you the crystals you are after. We suggest the final 2 weeks of the flowering cycle to turn the lights off altogether - or at least down to 8 hours. This keeps the flowers from regrowth and stresses the plant into giving up its last drop of goodness as crystal to protect the flower...try it!

Achievements: 1st Place - BIO - HTCC - Award 1995.

6. I vegged my ww for 30 days and topped two times and she is now about 3 feet high(including 5 gal bucket) x 2.5 ft wide at 5 weeks into flowering. I have written down to harvest on the 10th of Jan(60 days) but I dont think I will have to wait that long. Her colas are fat and juicy right now. (sorry my cameras dead)

7. Awesome dude
    Thanks for the great post.
    Would love to see pics.