Problem with Veg room temp

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Dragonkiller24, Jan 6, 2009.

1. So it seems the small space that I have turns the room into about 90 degrees I really don't want to spend a extra money for exhaust my flowering room on the other hand is perfect, will my plants suffer if growing at 90 degrees?

2. Its certainly higher than I would like, but we cant tell you for sure, too many variables.

3. It's a bit warm, but they will grow. Make sure you are able to keep a fresh supply of air going in, and a fan on them.

4. Ok there is 2 fans in the room 1 blowing directly on the plants the other blowing up, they seem to be going good so far.

5. Different strains have different temperature tolerances, bagseed im guessing?
    Also, I have been told c02 increase can help with temp increases, but I have no proof to back that up.
    Are your vents positioned for the lights?

6. as the plants fill in and take up more space the temp will get lower too. if the plants have not filled in, you will see better temps once they do.

7. ok I have 8 bubble buckets with 400 watt t5 florescent light fixture the V111 pioneer 8 tube is what causing most the heat but once I have the money I will get something to exhaust it all

8. and yes since this is my first grow I am using bag seed which genetics are probably for outdoor rough conditions since most likely the seed was from brick weed around here.

9. You've got the $ for the lights and bubble buckets, but not for an exhaust fan?:confused: Shoulda run everything before growing to make sure you can keep temps where they should be, so you don't run into this kind of issue. I have no idea the specifics of your grow but a 500cfm 8" inline duct fan is like $40 at Home Depot. If you can cut a hole in the wall, you can have more than enough airflow to keep it cool in there

10. are you talking about a intake fan or a exhaust fan, this is a closet grow and It has a port for exhaust already set up "laundry room" Is there a cheap silent exhaust option ?