stealth 250w mh 120 cfl 2700k 6500k

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by curtropolis420, Apr 11, 2008.

1. well i have one plant started from seed and its a mandela hash berry plant feminized i have it under 40 watts of 6500k daylight bulbs at 1300 lumens a peice right now its on about its 4th set of leaves and its already stinky asss hell i'll post up pictures in an hour or so the mh is wired and ready to go the only problem is its one of the conversion bulbs so its 2700k but its still really hot i need help cooling this thing down but its rated at 20,500 lumens i think it will be chill to flower with once i learn how to cool it down

2. ok i just took pictures they're uploading right now but i'm running 35% humidty 6.5 ph and 73 degrees fahrenheit my baby is 7 days old today being a week

3. and here are some quik crappy shots lol

Attached Files:

• 025.JPG
      025.JPG
      File size:
      42 KB
      Views:
    • 026.JPG
      026.JPG
      File size:
      57.5 KB
      Views:
    • 027.JPG
      027.JPG
      File size:
      64.7 KB
      Views:
  4. i forgot to add i'm only vegging this with the cfls for 3 weeks then i'm throwing the conversion halide on 12/12 with as much lst as 3 weeks lets me do...=)

5. i guess nobody cares or wants to help lol

6. Looks amazing to me for being 7 days old!? When is that started, from when they sprouted out of the ground ?My buds is 2 weeks old, and still looks a few days behind yours. Sweet brotha'

7. Yea. Cooling is BITCH! Especially if you don't got money for an inline fan. For my 3x3x5 box i built, I got a 400w HPS hooked up and my temps went to 95-100 with two 120mm pc fans for intake, and two for outake. I ended up spending like 50 more bucks for 3 circulation fans. Ontop of that, I have to keep my main door open to the grow room to keep my temps below 85.

And MH is hotter than a damn HPS! All I'm saying, is get ready to buy yourself some fans for ventilation. Otherwise, if it's too hot and you don't have enough air circulation, the stomata (little "lungs" on the undersides of leaves) can't take in enough air and you actually can stunt growth. This is like when they are twice the size that yours is now though.

8. 7 days from when the seed shell came off was when those pictures where taken

9. oh man its dead..... i flipped to 12/12 at exactly 2 weeks and it grw a pollen sack over night..chop wtf is up with these weird ass bag strains all well 15 days ain't shit i can start another