Purple Evolution and White Wash questions! +pics 3 weeks flowering

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by PEvo78, Apr 5, 2008.

1. So as some of you may know I currently have 4 white wash (white widow from dutchbreed) and 2 purple evolutions going. I've finally got around to taking some pictures and I have a couple questions. In the first picture is my purple evolution which has gold spots on its fan leaves, more toward the bottom.

The second picture is just a shot of one white wash plant which lies next to the purple and has recently developed the same golden dots.

Picture four is the other purple plant, but disappointingly it doesn't seem to carry the same stable purple genetics.

Picture six is an example of the gold dots I am talking about on my plants. Now I have looked and I've seen no signs of bugs or any webs or anything so I believe this to be some sort of nutrient problem. I have no idea so I was hoping you guys had any ideas.

Seven is an example of the yellowing bottom fan leaves on the first purple plant, is this a naturally thing or is it something nute related as well?

Now the last two pictures are of one of the widows, it seems to me that all the buds are extremely small compared to every other plant and are just harry and not buddy at all for lack of better verbiage. Now about a week ago one of the top colas was against the glass of the light and was mildly burnt, is this the reason?

Thanks!

Attached Files:

2. Nothin guys?

3. Wow, those purple buds look so cool and amazing

Good job!!!

4. Wow that Purple looks like it has a lot of sativa in it. Awesome stuff. I really want a unique strain to add to my grow to mix things up a bit. Its boring to have all the same looking stuff growing! Nice work.

5. what up pevo? for the most part your plants look pretty good. especially those purple ones. do all of your plants have gold dots or just some? it looks like it could be a calcium deficiency. make sure you nutrient solution has a ph of about 6 - 6.5 if you use hard water out of your faucet it could be the reason, you can get reverse osmosis water filters on ebay for about $100. check out this LINK its a nutrient disorder guide with pictures of different disorders.

picture 4, if your gonna take clones, obviously don't take any of that because it won't be purple either, but might as well grow it out, just cuz there not purple the buds will still get you high.

picture 7, as long as the yellowing leaves are only at the very bottom of the plant, its nothing to worry about. as the plant gets bigger the lower leaves don't get enough light, and they turn yellow then dry out and die.

Last pictures, that scrawny plant is probably just bad luck, not all of the seeds can be winners, i would cut that shit down, and by spreading all the other plants out, they will have more room and get more light, you will probably get more bud off of each plant.

Can you send me a link of where you found those purple evolution seeds? looks like a dope strain.

don't know what kind of camera you got but, if you have a macro setting turn it on, the pictures will be much more detailed.

good luck on your grow

6. Now I've been reluctant to state this as I know some people would be quick to attribute every problem to this but I am using miracle grow continuous release soil. (It's all thats available I'm not setting out to prove a point)

Right now it is the two purples as well as one widow which is to the left of the actually purp plant. Is there any other way to fix a calcium deficiency? As of right now i've used NO nutrients other than what is in the soil and I have to say its done a pretty decent job for what it is. But next time I'm getting real soil regardless.

About the pictures I was just in a rush. I'll take some macros next time just annoying with my camera i have to manual focus or else its useless. Both seeds were purchased from www.dutchbreed.com. The guy who runs it is a really nice guy, sent some freebies of "african sativa" as well.

7. More pictures to give some clearer shots...

Attached Files: