Some Dumb Question.. just kidding please answer. Room Dimensions

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by HerbnGrower, Mar 22, 2007.

1. So I have completed my first micro box and actually sucessfully, a tid bit too much airflow caused some low humidity but other than that.. no problems.. Anyways, I finally purchused my; 600w HPS , aircooled hood, hortilux ballast, got all my materials including, hortilux blowers and fans, nutes (fish emulsion, Tiger bloom, and fox farm big bloom), pH testers ..etc etc. youll see when i put it all together but before I do... Ill tell you waht im thinking.

I've already purchused poly vinyl black on one side white on the other for the walls.. about 150 square feet.. should be plenty.. ive got 2x2 posts that i will screw together to make a sturdy frame and just staple up the walls then caulk it very well.

So my question is dimensions

I was thinking 3.33ft x 3.33ft x 5 1/2 feet height

I'm not really restricting to much space since im building it myself.. but I dont want to go to big.. Im looking for maximum yield off of my 600, not for my very first grow of course but I want to be able to improve my growing skills in this box and at the very least get my box built right the first time.

2. I didnt form that question very well.. I was asking

What size box in your opinon would best suit a 600 watt HPS, with quantity in mind, quality of course but im looking for maximum yield.

but i guess it doenst matter I didnt have time to wait for your responses and just got done doing all the cuts on my 2x2 posts by hand:p .. that was some work. and this is what i decided on..

3 1/2 x 3 1/2 x 5 1/2 ..

Ill post some pics when im finished.. whew:wave: