Lowryder #2 Fresh Closet Grow

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by cropfarmer18, Dec 21, 2006.

1. YO EVERYBODY AINT BEEN ON THIS SITE FOR A LONG WHILE WER TALKIN YEARS THE LAST TIME I GREW WAS WEN I WAS 15 IM NOW 19 GROWING N SMOKING MIDDLESBROUGHS FINEST, SO ME N MA MATE GOT THESE SEEDS CALLED Lowryder #2 yeah, (someone out there may of heard of them) there selling great all over the nations and SOME SAY they have become the new era for cannabis cultivation. We started germination 5days ago and now they are planted in there pots already showing there first true spiked leaves and looking healty, 8 out of 10 germinated and sprouted so now im guessin i shall just have to wait to see if there all female, we hope! so i will post some pics up of the babies in a couple of days, im just wondering has any1 tried to grow lowryder or lowryder 2 if so how did it grow? and also did you have to trim leaves and top like you do a normal 4 month budmonster? and whats the BUD LIKE? HAHA NICE1 ANY 1 WHO WANTS TO POST SOME TIPS AND ANSWERS WILL BE MUCH APPRECIATED AND RESPECTED BY NORF N LIGHTS U.K HIPHOP THANKS.

2. Well welcome back young padawan.
    The plant lowryder #2 is a autoflowering plant that has a life of about 2 months from germination to full maturity. Plants are dwarf and should just left to grow. Lowryder performs very well in soil mix (pots or beds) or in soil-less systems, where it can be cultivated from seed to bud in two months. 18 hours of light per day is recommended all the way through. Switching light cycles down to 12 hours may diminish yields and shorten the already-short life cycle slightly. Because Lowryder's life cycle is so brief, cloning becomes impracticable, so only plants from seed are grown. By default, Lowryder is a great choice for sea-of-green.:hello:

3. lowryder's are crosses with a rudalis strain? no?

meaning its ditch weed pretty much?

Andrew

4. i dont think that is correct, the reason that it flowers on timing not on light is because it probably was mixed with a strain that grows naturally in places where lighting does not always get to 12 12, places like alaska where its light for days at at a time and dark for days at a time, i new some buddies that lived in alaska and they said that the bud was killer. maybe it was grown indoors though.

5. yeah i think your wrong buddy.

look up info on lowryder strains...........

6. 'Sup guys :wave: Considering the thread was made almost a year ago, i guess ill explain this again for some,(andrewbud) and will be new info for most. Lowryder gets its autoflowering trait from Cannabis Ruderalis, known to most as "ditch weed". Ruderalis contains lit'l to no THC so its used in the hemp industry. It stays very short both in statue and life cycle. Some say Lowryder #1 is crap smoke and others say its real headie smoke. Lowryder was crossed not only with a mexican ruderalis, also with William's Wonder and Northern lights #2, both superior indicas. Lowryder #2 was bred with a brazilian sativa, Santa Maria. Guess you'll need to grow it out to have your own outtake on it. When the site ever comes back online, check out the link in my sig. There's a helluva lot of info there and Joint Doctor and mdanzig frequent the site and will answer any questions you have. KEEPIN IT GREEN! peace, e :bongin:

p.s Russell, if your gonna cite a discription about a strain, make sure you mention the correct strain as well. You described Lowryder #1. Lowryder #2 takes 9 weeks from seed, 3 weeks or so to sex then 6 weeks to flower. Im not razzin on ya, just correcting your info.

7. I'm growing orginal Lowryder right now and can't complain

Lowryder #1 is one third Ruderallis, one third, Northern Lights, and one thrid Willies Wonder

Lowryder #2 is one fourth Ruderallis, one fourth NL, one fourth WW, and one Fourth Unknown Indica

My Lowryder #1 has flowered under 24hrs of light, I couldn't be happier

8. Thats what i hear you can keep the lights on 18hrs+ and they dont need dark to flower.

thats pretty neat.

But I would not touch this strain with a 10foot pole,

I like to grow a huge plant you can Veg for ever then flower.

Thanks for your input mr.donuts.

AndrewBUD

9. 'Sup bftd :wave: Lowryder #2 is simply Lowryder x Santa Maria, a brazilian hybrid, 2/3 sativa and 1/3 indica. KEEPIN IT GREEN! peace, e :bongin:

10. I was listening to the radio today and "afroman - when i got high"
    Then i looked at this thread. And saw the horrible mistake i made and was like jesus I shouldn't be so careless I know when I started up on overgrow there was lots of info that confused everyone it was annoying. I apologise and if you want I will cite the correct information. Honest mistake, but I got high.
    :smoking: