2 x 150w HPS Closet (Red Hair Skunk)

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by jamaicanmehappy, Jul 23, 2010.

1. About a week or two out before the chop.. Just a post for some skunky goodness.. Yum

Attached Files:

2. bump for the day

3. looks good. do you have anymore pics.... details of setup... later.

4. Very nice!

5. You have two 150w HPS lights for one plant?

6. Thanks guys.. The setup right now has 2 150w hps.. My mother plant was soo big that it needed both lights to flower her.. I normally have 4-6 plants in smaller pots for the 2 150w hps..

I will take some snapshots this eve on setup.. Pretty simple setup that is..

7. Day 55.. Few more days to go.. Yum

Attached Files:

• a11.jpg
      a11.jpg
      File size:
      475.4 KB
      Views:
  8. Day 58.. All cloudy with a few amber here and there.. Time to chop some broccoli.. :hello:

9. HaHa:smoking:

Those colas look excellent. Looking mighty fine my friend!

Skunk is mainly indica, right? Is it possible to get a good 50/50 ratio of amber and cloudy trichomes? That is the money right there

Any tips on getting monster main colas like this?

PEACE

10. "Original Skunk Number 1: Sam the Skunkman created this strain in the late 70s. Crossing Afghani Indica, 'Acapulco Gold' Mexican Sativa and Columbian Gold Sativa produced a strain that was to change the cannabis world. It has been used as breeding stock repeatedly and has also resulted in many more skunk hybrid strains, testament to the quality inherent in this true-breeding hybrid. It is easy-peasy to grow and is seen as a yardstick by which to measure the success of a breeding project."

-Some website

So mostly sativa genetics. Looks beautiful. Hope the cure goes great- would love a smoke report.

11. Hey Kindtime-

+rep for your research. I guess I got confused because my "SuperSKunk" is Skunk#1 X Afghani.... So basically a mostly sativa hybrid crossed with a hashy indica to produce a solid hybrid.

I Guess "Skunk #1" has produced a whole family of skunk strains.

Toke on!

12. Ya and a solid hybrid it is- love the afghani genetics- gives me no racey heart

The low-maintenance plant i'm doing on my roof is bred with similar balance in mind- its a Hindu Kush x Skunk #1, check my sig if you want to see it.

Good Growing:hello:

13. #13 jamaicanmehappy, Aug 5, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 5, 2010
    Thanks guys for the props..

Belive it or not, this particular strain was cheezy first grow so i made sure i kept her.. Ive had this strain for over 2 years now.. I just make sure she gets fed good nutes, proper HPS lighting and ventilation.. The rest is just genetics..

Ive managed to get a harvest with mostely amber trichs.. Great time to harvest but it put me to sleep.. So this particular strain i harvest when all are cloudy with few amber.. Seems to be the prime time for this strain im working with.. Plus i like to be able to function after burnin one.. lol