BigBand - Royal Dutch Cheese - BCN Diesel Auto -My Second Grow - 2 Weeks from Harvest

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by dutchmaster, Nov 7, 2011.

1. #1 dutchmaster, Nov 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 8, 2011
    Soo I have a "BCN Diesel Auto", Kannabia "Big Band" (Bubblegum x cali sativa), and two Royal Dutch Genetics "Royal Dutch Cheese"s, one of which is a hydroponically grown clone of the other. All four girls are under a 250w HPS, temps 75-85 hum 45-55. I fed them all their last supper last night, and two weeks of flushing from now we will see what I have. I fed them GH nutes floramicro and florabloom on the Lucas feeding schedule. I had a few problems especially with the hydroRDC and the mother RDC as well. And I should have transplanted the Bigband for flowering stupidstupid. The big band is obviously the best off out of all four, but heres some pics of what I'm twerkin with.:hello:cant wait to :smoke:

Ill keep posting pics here for the next few weeks, as i just acquired a digital camera.

This BCN Diesel Auto was not an autoflowering strain... It vegged out for 2 months with no signs of flowering, 2 weeks after i flipped to a 12/12 cycle did it start flowering. I'm wondering, since it does say it is an autoflowering strain, if this girl is getting enough light with only 12 hours a day... autos need 16/18 right? My whole grow is on 12/12 now but the BCN diesel auto looks really thinned out... any thoughts? Has anyone else tried to grow this strain?

BCN DIESEL AUTO :p
    Right now this one has the strongest smell. Has a strong gasoline odor that you could almost shake on as cologne. A lot of small nugs up the side. This plant may yield the most out of all four. This BCN Diesel Auto was not an autoflowering strain... It vegged out for 2 months with no signs of flowering, 2 weeks after i flipped to a 12/12 cycle did it start flowering. I'm wondering, since it does say it is an autoflowering strain, if this girl is getting enough light with only 12 hours a day... autos need 16/18 right? My whole grow is on 12/12 now but the BCN diesel auto looks really thinned out... any thoughts? Has anyone else tried to grow this strain?

Attached Files:

2. #2 dutchmaster, Nov 8, 2011
    Big Band:p
    This is the prettiest girl. Smells like cat piss. But not a very strong odor. Large compact looking buds so far. Looks like its gonna be the least yeilding, highest quality smoke.

Attached Files:

3. #3 dutchmaster, Nov 8, 2011
    Royal Dutch Cheese :p
    -MOTHER AND CLONE-

Attached Files:

4. Looking fire man.

5. Does anyone think that the Big Band would be ready to chop? Getting really antsy here...

6. IMO, it isn't ready.

7. #7 dutchmaster, Nov 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 14, 2011
    Here are a few pics of my grow op. I was just sitting here smoking a bowl watching [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iDb1oyVKnP4&feature=relmfu]The Secret History of UFO's[/ame] and figured I would post. You can see here I have a walmart wire shelf for my "box". I can easily change the height of all of the shelves. This comes in handy with the light. I have a 250w HPS. Oscilating fan.. for my one Royal Dutch Cheese clone I have a general hydroponics bubble bucket. Having trouble with it as all the hydroton rocks and the insides of the bucket get covered in nutrient residue/runoff. Other than that, the two Royal Dutch Cheese's in the back, BCN Diesel Auto on the front left, and Big Band on the front right.

Attached Files:

8. #8 LynnyKravitz, Jul 3, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 3, 2014
    Hi, I was wondering if you could offer some advice from your grow. It my first grow and I too have big band and BCN diesel entering their 4th week of flowering. Like your grow big bands bud seem to be bigger and frostier than bcn diesel BUT my big band plant is very very touchy...I have to flush her often bc she falls into nute lock up often. On the other hand BCN is much more healthy and lush but her bud development is so slow .....did you experience this? Also while in flowering did BCN seem to take more nutes than others? I feel like im not giving her enough so she can plump up but if its just the plant that takes a little longer I'm okay with that. Please let me know if you can help!

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Grasscity Forum mobile app