Autoflowering - Indoor Grow / Green-O-Matics By GreenHouseSeeds

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by weedluv, Oct 23, 2011.

1. #1 weedluv, Oct 23, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 23, 2011
    Here is a little grow im starting In my 1.2m by1.2m grow tent silver mylar insides
    there is 8 green o matics by green house seeds
    bought my seeds from weedseeds
    received nice and safe :)

I have used 15lr pots 2 or 3 of them are 10lr pots
    i purchased 2 50Lr Bags of Plagron Grow Mix soil from the local grow shop

copied from plagron website
    Plagron Grow-mix is a mix of the finest, carefully selected types of peat. It contains various types of fibre which results in a lightness and oxygen level you have come to expect only of Plagron quality potting soil. The abundant presence of unique Plagron worm compost ensures vigorous plant growth and increased water retention.

The nutrients that have been added to the Plagron Grow-mix consist of a carefully selected combination of fertilizers which meet all the needs of the plant during the first three weeks. Plagron Grow-mix is the perfect base for optimum growth and blooming and delivers the quality Plagron has been supplying for years. Also available with perlite.

pH: 5.5-6.5

so anyway i have a 600 watt hps bulb & magnetic ballast about 80 bucks

here is some pics

Attached Files:

2. #2 weedluv, Oct 23, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 23, 2011
    Not Much in the difference yet ,

il try and update every few days :)

can any one recommend a good nutrient for autos

Attached Files:

3. #3 weedluv, Oct 30, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 30, 2011
    here is a few more latest picts there around 7 days old now :)

one of the o matics did not survive :( but i have a supersonic crystal storm by samsara seeds :)

Attached Files:

4. Mate, you cannot go wrong with dutch master, gold range, you want, part A and B plus ADD27, and liquid light spray on. This stuff is incredible, best ive found in 15 years inside, 25% increase in dry yield, and much faster growth, AWESOME, your the only person ive told about this. People have been begging flat out for my secret nutes when they see my garden, youtube "the zacdes" check it out!!! Now, of coarse, lots of people will know, well, not so many, but quite a few,lol

5. Here Is a Some more pics

Attached Files:

6. Looking good weedluv, nice and bushy, like they should be, the second one on the top is about the size of mine about two weeks ago at two and a half weeks from seed, lovely, mine are flowering now and twice as big at least. Full hydro speeds em up heaps, but even in soil these are looking good:) When you planning on flowering??? Mine are Iced Grapefruit fom weedseeds.ie too! Fastest germination and 100% up and away. They look bloody beautiful, come on harvest, ime hanging for a DECENT smoke,lol

7. i used auto flowering seeds this time .
    there on 18/6
    there in flowering about 5 days at the pics above there about 2 weeks n flowering , il post more pics soon

8. #8 weedluv, Dec 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 14, 2011
    This is Super sonic crystal storm

Attached Files:

9. i Bought a iolite damm im stoned :)

10. nice looking girls you got there man. i was looking into the GH green-o-matic auto. tell me how it ends up...

11. LOoks awesome! I hope my autos turn out as good as this! Nice work