auto grow critical jack

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by FinallyLegal4Me, Oct 21, 2011.

1. OK so this isn't my first grow but this is my first real journal and first time growing auto's. I ordered master kush from ADDITUDE seeds and got a fem critical jack and a fem acid for free. for now im gonna focus on the auto jack. I just started germination last night and when i woke up i had roots. so i potted using happy frog and 50% perlite. soaked the soil with PH'd water of 7.0. Im gonna have this little girl under 4ft T12 40w shop lights, cool white and daylight for the first few weeks or so of her life. then on to use a 400w HPS. and yes i know im supposed to use a MH bulb but i only have one light fixture and have other plants in flower right now. and since this plant is an auto it will fit in perfect with the other plants schedule that's already on 12/12 lighting.I'll take pics of the setup and once the seed breaks ground ill start updating regularly. Thanks for reading and hope you enjoy my first auto grow.. pointers and comments appreciated :wave: :smoke:

2. ok the seed has broke ground on 10/22/11 so its only a few days old.. i have since placed it under 2 4 ft shop lights for 12 hrs a day and the other 12 its under a HPS with my flowering gals.. here are some pics of the plant the nutes i use and the tent i just put up. any comments welcome. ill have more pics of the setup and tent once lights come on about 6pm and i place it in the tent with the others.. :wave::smoke:

Attached Files:

3. I got a free one of these so I'm watching this.

4. #4 FinallyLegal4Me, Oct 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 26, 2011
    cool pull up a seat, theres potcorn for all! :wave:

5. here is more pics of the lil gal and a tent shot. ill keep ya'll update when interesting things start to happen.

Attached Files:

6. ok just a little update.. jackie is doing well, she dont seem to be having any problems so far.. ill keep ya posted. she is 8 days old now.. cant wait for the growth spurt.. afterall its an auto so should start going fast now. :hello:

Attached Files:

7. ok here is a little update.. little jackie is 9 days old and looking good.. this is my first time growing an auto and i thought it grows faster then this.. i have her on a 20/4 schedule right now and was thinking if flipping the lights to 18/6 or even 12/12 would be better.. any thoughts out there? this is my first auto grow so i have no idea what to expect.

Attached Files:

8. Just out of interest mate what size tent you using, bulb, extraction and what are your temps?

I'm trapped in a shit storm with my new tent and 250w hps thinking of getting a 300w dual cfl to ease the temps.

Jacks looking great, my autos started growing fast after about a week and a bit.

9. #9 FinallyLegal4Me, Nov 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 3, 2011
    my tent is 6x6x6 im using a 400w HPS its not air cooled though, the ballast is in the hood and my temps at the highest with lights on is 82 and at night lights out it gets about 72. im only using about a 4x4 space in the tent though.. i kinda got to big of a tent but i think im gonna get massive CFL's for vegging and turn it into a vegging tent and just get a 4x4x7 for flowering.. im trying to be able to harvest atleast once every 2 months. i just gotta plan out different cycles and make sure i take lots of clones or start seeds every 2 weeks or so. im using the fox farms line up of nutes and use a mix of ffof perlite and happy frog blend. any other questions let me know.. ill take some more pics of my light and tent setup so u get a better idea.. its not the best setup but it fits this gals needs so it will do for now .

10. #10 FinallyLegal4Me, Nov 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 3, 2011
    here are some pics.. i just have a fan outside of the tent to pull air out and 2 fans , 1 blowing air around the tent and 1 pulling air from my window into the tent.. the plant in the pic is my granddaddy purps. i got a clone from a caregiver.. hope u enjoy

Attached Files:

11. here is an update.. lil jackie is doing good she is 17 days old today. gave her a low dose of nutes today.. she looked a little yellow so i figured it to be N def also gave her 1/4 dose of cal mag.. ill update again soon.. hope u enjoy :wave:

Attached Files:

12. woke up today and OMG this plant has exloded with new growth.. here is some pics.. hope u enjoy!

Attached Files:

13. Looking great, it is exciting when you check the next day and it's had a growth spurt. I love it.

I gave my seed to a friend with more room and great lighting, he agreed to split the yield so I can concentrate on my easy ryders.

Looking forward to updates.

14. bummer you had to give it away.. im loving mine so far.. here is a little pic update.. everything is great, just gave her the last veg nutes today, after that ill flush with water for a few times then start bloom nutes for about 2 weeks then do the final flush... ohh i cant wait :hello: :smoke:

Attached Files:

15. Looking good. I've had some issues with my grow causing yellowing hopefully they will pull round.

Looking forward to seeing this start to flower.

16. yeah im not to worried about the yellowing.. it hasnt really slowed her down, i have noticed it getting better after i gave her a small 1/4 dose of nutes. id say i got about 5 weeks left. gave her cal mag plus and im also trying botanicare line of nutes on this one. got a shit load of free samples from the local hydro store, everything from fox farm line and also some floragro and bloom.. the owner is pretty cool and always gives me samples or good deals on shit. i was his very first customer when he opened up a few months ago =).

well anyways thanks for being my ONLY watcher LOL hope u enjoy

17. I meant yellowing on my easy ryders, yours are looking great.

How are you getting on? Sadly mine died after I gave it away never really got it's first set of leaves jus it's seedling leaves.

18. everything is going great, she is getting real big.. ill post pics later today when the lights come on.. sorry i havent posted an update lately, just been busy with thanksgiving and all... hope u had a great one btw. thanks for checking up and sorry to hear about ur seedling RIP critical jack, ill burn one in her memory when i harvest LOL :wave: :smoke:

19. I just ordered some of these so I'll be watching this thread. Everything is looking good so far! Can't wait to see some more updates.

20. #20 FinallyLegal4Me, Dec 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 1, 2011
    sry i havent updated in awhile but heres some pics.. everything is going great with this lil gal. she is already showing buds. my camera quality isnt so great but u get the general idea.. and from the light it makes the plant look yellow but its really not. also i put in a pic of the attitude order i got for the nov promo.. made out like a bandit on all those freebies.. only spent 50 bucks USD and got over 19 different strains and 12 of the seeds are feminized. hope u enjoy! :wave:

Attached Files: