First Grow Journal 12 plants by "greenfour"

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by greenfour, Oct 3, 2011.

1. :smoke:greenfour here, doing an all Autoflower grow. Germinated and now sprouted 2 Nirvana Seeds "Bubblelicious", 4 Dinafem Seeds "Fruit Automatic" and 6 Dinafem Seeds "Haze Automatic". Using a Secret Jardin DR120, 24/7 600 HPS and Fox Farm Ocean Forrest soil and nutes. The big plant you see is my 1st grow ever. She's a "Fruit Automatic" (Lowryder #1 x Dinafem #1) x Grapefruit in week #5. Hope you enjoy the pics and thanks for looking! :hippie:

Attached Files:

2. Pics two weeks later. Everything still going well, enjoy!

Attached Files:

3. Sup, I ordered the same tent a few days back, just wanted to know if the smell is really bad when the plant starts to flower (the one plant), I dont have a filter. Also are you only running the HPS bulb for the whole grow or do also you have a MH bulb? and are you having any heat issues with the 600w?

4. Hey, I've exclusively used the HPS from start to finish and had no heat issues using a 6" inline fan. I wish I had bought the 4" because even hooked up to a speedster all the way on low, it's hard to maintain a decent humidity because it moves so much air. Has more than enough negative pressure. The one plant is a little stinky yes, but i probably didn't need the filter for that. Depends on what you grow though. Just one Skunk or certain Haze's could stink up a whole apt or house, lol. More than one plant, you'll want it if you have neighbors or roommates.

5. Hey, what strain were you growing and what was the dry weight of your harvest. I ordered a 4' vortex inline fan to go with the DR120 tent, I hope its enough. I ordered some Lowryder #2 seeds, gonna be growing them using Hydroponics. I also got me some Technaflora nutrients, "Recipe for Success" kit. Cant wait to start farming!