Bomb Seeds -Big Bomb- Grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by TheGreenLegend, Sep 23, 2011.

1. This is my first journal here and my first anywhere since overgrow was shut down. (yeah im old).

Strain: Big Bomb (Bomb Seeds)
    Method: R.W. Drip Veg. DWC recirc. Flower

Room size is 7'x12' 8 foot ceiling however the containers and lights are sectioned off in a 7'x4' portion ofthe room.

The veg area and clone station is sectioned off in a 4'x6' space.

G.H. nutes, lucas formula and may use big bud for flowering.

Now..
    In addition to growing some crispy buds I will also be pollinating 1 female for seeds so dont freak out when you hear me talking about saving a male and some pollen and shit! I have always saved seeds for breeding projects which you will hear more about as you get to know me and as time goes on.

9/5 ordered Big Bomb from weed-seeds.
    9/21 received seeds and began germination in h2o soak.
    9/22 seeds popped and are in r.w. cubes at 77f in germ tray.

I will get some pictures up as soon as they break r.w.
    Will also get A shot of the veg. station and the flowering room.

Stay tuned....

-TGL-

2. Sub'd
    I was thinking about getting some of those seeds. Hopefully you have good results!

3. I germinated 7. 2 of those are up and under flouros. I expect the other 5 should be out tomorrow. Damn supplyers backordered my hydroton and 3x3 rw cubes so I will have to put them in coco I have on hand to sex them.

4. #4 TheGreenLegend, Sep 26, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 26, 2011
    All seven are up and under flouros today. will pot them up in coco/perlite soon. 100% germination is as good as it gets so I have to give A thumbs up to bomb seeds so far for seed quality. Next test will be in how many females but thats just luck of the draw.

Attached Files:

5. nice. i will watch this grow.

6. Managed to track you down TheGreenLegend, subbd. Looking forward to this one as I have very high hopes for these guys based on the quality of their THC Bomb.

7. Ordered a cble for my camera since ubuntu dont support flash cards.

So all seven I germed are doing fantastic, the first leaves on a few of them were bright purple. I took a macro of it and will post when cable gets here.

I know its boring right now, Ill get plenty of pictures up asap.

8. Ordered a cble for my camera since ubuntu dont support flash cards.

So all seven I germed are doing fantastic, the first leaves on a few of them were bright purple. I took a macro of it and will post when cable gets here.

I know its boring right now, Ill get plenty of pictures up asap.

9. Nice - what was the germ rate like?

10. Ignore me, just read the thread again and saw the 100% rate. I am rather baked at the moment, ironically on some Auto Bomb from these guys:bongin:

11. No cable for good camera yet so I used A cell phone...

First pic. is 1 week old
    Second is 2 weeks old
    Third one is A shot of the best two at 2 weeks.

I have to make an emergency trip to the hydro shop tomorrow because my pH meter is not working correctly and these girls need to eat!

Attached Files:

12. I have been having one hell of a time getting supplies in lately. bghydro backordered my 3" rw cubes and I had to move these seedlings to coco.

Next, Plantlightinghydroponics.com backordered my hydroton. These guys said the manufacturer was out and when I finally received my order the picture tells all.....

I ordered a 10L bag of hydroton, instead I got this box of what appears to be what they could sweep up off the floor behind the rack that usually holds the hydroton.

No original packaging, No explanation.

I will make the 50 mile journey to the hydro shop from now on.

YES, those ARE ghost chillies in the background...

Attached Files:

13. Made the long journey to "the big city" (undisclosed cause..... duh.) My main source of transport, A crotch rocket was not going to fit a 50L bag of clay rocks so i borrowed one of them 4 wheel transport models.

Anyhow this whole trip reminded me just why i got the fuck out of the city.

Everyone there is miserable. Horns blast away, Fists are shaken in rage and worse of all You cant understand a fucking thing they are saying because of so many different races crammed in one place.

Boy do i feel better now!

14. Woah! Sit down roll a fatty and relax my friend. The city is behind you now and soon you will have some sweet greenery to enjoy!

15. I will have to drill another hole toward the front of my trays for the drain because the water tends to pool in the middle around the fill and drain fitting. I guess it will have a seperate fill and drain fittings as is the norm. for ebb and flow. I will tilt the table very slightly toward the front to make sure all of the water drains out.

-TGL-

16. Yeeaaahhh! Finaly got a card reader for my camera card so good pics!

We are at 23 days from seed now. These are all in the ebb and flow tray in the mother station, no relation to that song that dave matthews sings about "the mother station".

Attached Files:

17. Last 2...

One decided to stretch more than the others even though the light (at the time) was right on top of ALL of them. The hood has 2 600 watt flouros in it. they are 2700 kelvin to keep them short and stout. I added 2 100 watt 6500 kelvins in the front just because I could. Do I need another reason? Lol....

Attached Files:

18. Looks awesome :D I'm really excited for this grow and I'm sure it will turn out great! Have you got enough room for them? Imagine if all 7 were female lol.

19. That'd be a good problem eh? No I think im gonna keep (hopefully) 3 for mothers and go ahead and flower the rest to see how this strain does. I will have already taken clones from all plants and put them in flower to determine sex so i will just throw all but 3 mothers into flowering. The clones will be about 1 week into flowering already. By the 4th week I should be ready to take a new batch of clones.

I only have room for 2 trays so I will have to do 1 harvest every 4 weeks. If i had room for 4 trays i would do 1 harvest every 2 weeks. At least ill have sum to smoke on untill the first full batch of clones are ready!