SmokingTree's "Chrystal" by Nirvana 4 Site DWC

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by SmokingTree, Aug 24, 2011.

1. Hello!
    Welcome to my "Chrystal" Grow Journal. If you're joining from my previous journal http://forum.grasscity.com/hydropon...kingtrees-diesel-ryders-400-watt-hps-dwc.html you'll find a similar style here in this journal. For those joining my journals for the first time; welcome, I try to keep the updates frequent and full of pics.

This grow will be using "Chrystal" from Nirvana seed co. The strain is a White Widow back-crossed with Northern Lights; and, is a 1st place winner of the Dutch High Life Cup.

These seeds are not feminized. I have as of today placed 10 seeds in wet paper towels, and will soon move cracked seeds to rockwool cubes. I will then bring the seedlings into vegetation stage; and, select the nicest 4 to be placed into recirculating deep water culture buckets. I will be using "The Lucas Formula" feeding schedule with General Hydroponics Flora Series.

I will again be using my GYO Supplies 48x48x76 Grow Tent, and my 400 Watt Cool Tube. Pics Below:

filter.png

Attached Files:

2. And in case you're wondering why there aren't pics of the buckets; that's because I still need to plumb up the recirculating system (hurry I know).

I will also be replacing all of the ducting. Odor control is a concern. I'm not sure my carbon filter has another grow in it; but it's not in the budget to replace for this grow. I'll be looking for cheap ways to supplement my odor control during this grow.

3. You sparked my interest.

I am setting up a 6 to 8 bucket Recirculating DWC too and have a 5x5x7 Mylar Tent and will be useing 400 MH to veg and 1000 HPS for Flowering.

I plan on Germ the seeds this weekend :)

:smoke: :smoke: :smoke: :smoke: :smoke:

4. This journal is still coming!!

Have just ran into some delays getting this one started.

Hang in there; but if you're subscribing to this thread let me know.

5. Did you ever continue your grow? I am interested in seeing how it turned out