DowJones Auto-Flower Afghan Kush Ryder

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by DowJones, Jul 26, 2011.

1. Hey GC, I'm gonna be adding an Afghan Kush Ryder to my grow===>http://forum.grasscity.com/indoor-grow-journals/857527-dowjones-indoor-soil-grow.html.

Gonna be growing this Afghan Kush the same way but ill be posting updates and pics for it here. Def appreciate any tips or advice.

Setup: soil mix under 65w cfl and 85w cfl on 24/0 cycle, Since its auto flower i wont be using many nutes just a little plant food on weeks 3 and 5 i think. Once it sprouts ill place it in a pot under the lights with the rest of the veggies.

Attached Files:

2. subd tried growing this but fuked the seed up

3. How did u mess the seed up? I just checked mine and it is already cracked and is showing signs of germination. I'm gonna wait until tomorrow to put her in the soil though.

4. i started with it in a root riot cube, dried out way to quick so i moved it to the paper tissue method, but i guess it caused it to much stress and when it open it stopped growing straight away,
    my cobra is starting to pick up now, wont be long till it looks like a cannabis plant ihope,

5. Well here is a pic of my seed after only 2 days of germination. I moved it to a small pot today and put plastic wrap over the top to keep humidity in.:)

Attached Files:

6. Here is a pic of her in her new home. Just waiting for her to sprout!:D

Attached Files:

7. Hey guys, hope you have all stayed medicated since the last update:smoke: This morning i woke up to little white fuzzy mold, so i took off the plastic wrap and took out the mold. The good new is that my beautiful seed had sprouted also. Here are some pics of her. The seed shell fell off the top about 30 min ago.:D Cant wait to see how this turns out.

Attached Files:

8. Hows she doing bruv?

9. My little beauty is doin great, here is a pic.

Attached Files:

10. wheres the updates bro?, i wanna c more pics so i can compare mine at the stage its at,

11. ah sorry for the wait friends, she is doin nice.

Attached Files:

12. how old is she? have u checked my grow out yet?

13. Looking good! I've been looking for a new grow to follow. Looking forward to the updates. I just started yesterday, I'm chomping at the bit for the seeds to pop.

14. Sorry its been so long since my last update, I just dont seem to be seeing a lot of change in between post. Here is a nice pic though. Much bigger since the last but the way the leaves look is different then most plants ive seen in veg stage.

Attached Files:

15. they taken off yet bro? mine are ok

16. #16 DowJones, Aug 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Nah man not much, almost slower then my reg bigbud seeds it seems.

17. how old are they now? have you checked my grow out, are they bigger than mine??

18. dude wats happended....im uncribing to this thread as i guess u f'd it up or got caught??lol, hit me back if u havent

19. was great