Smile & Critical Jack. first name brand grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by imwright9, Jul 9, 2011.

1. My girls came in the mail yesterday 7-8-11. I immediately placed in paper towels soaked in warm spring water that phd at 6.5.

I have my FFOF soil ready in two party cups. The soil was giving a runoff Ph of 5.0 so I flushed with phd water until it ran off at 6.5.

The seeds still haven't cracked yet, I am checking often, as soon as one cracks I will be updating this journal. Check the link in my sig to see my other grow.

Attached Files:

2. #3 imwright9, Jul 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Thx. I can't wait till they are growing

3. I haven't ever seen Smile, what are it's genetics if you don't mind me asking?

4. This is a cross between a high-yield AK-47 and Orange Bud. As soon as it germinates you’ll start to realise how sturdy this ultrafast, extra-high-yield sativa hybrid really is. The Orange Bud indica male used for this cross gives it a shorter height and rock-hard buds. The balance achieved with this cross makes it an excellent option for indoor growing, because with a growing cycle of 10-12 days (from clones; if you grow from seed it will take a little over two weeks) will be enough to achieve spectacular results. As it grows it tends to “open out” and change from the pine-tree type (a central branch surrounded by other branches) into a bush-type plant. Fairly good resistance to mould and pest attack, Smile is a tough, practical plant. During flowering the internodes become filled with flowers, as it doubles in size. Firm guides will be necessary to support its weight during the final weeks of flowering. Although flowering is not particularly quick to start, ripening is.

5. Both seeds cracked 7/11/11, I placed into the soil without snapping a pic first. so I am just uploading a picture of CJ and Smile in thier first homes. not under any lights until I see life.

6. Pic...

Attached Files:

7. Loooking good bro! I like the humidity domes

8. Can't wait to see them grow

9. So I may be a little crazy but I have been looking at these humidity domes of dirt like its the coolest thing ever. But while looking I can see the little bent neck of the seedlings coming out of the soil.!!!! So I figure tomorrow we will have the girls first pictures!

10. Nice! I can't wait! Its like waiting for a baby to be born haha

11. it really is... I feel like this grow should be way better than the bagseed grow i'm doing. it is going well I just hope that all grows to come get better.

12. They will. You learn more with each grow and you can use what you learned for the next grow

13. Blades and bladettes please put your hands together for smile and CJ

Attached Files:

14. Awesume! Congratulations for your baby girls

15. thx! I think that germinating these seeds was the most stressfull thing ive done in a while! I have 100% success with any seeds i've used but got nervous with the two I had shipped from europe!

16. What's the size of your grow space if you don't mind me asking :D?

17. Its 2'x2'x4.5'. Well it will be this week. Right now it's much larger but cluttered and I want to create a hidden room in this closet so I can still use the rest for storage. All I need to start it is 3 pieces of 2x4 and plywood. Also going to black out the lower flowering section with black plastic tarp. I will be doing this tomorrow also will be getting more cfls. At least 150w more