Flowering Samsimilla bagseed

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by imwright9, Jun 29, 2011.

1. What's up. This is my flowering journal for my Samsimilla (just her name, not a strain) and a runt named supa dupa. Here are a few pics.

They are 16 days into 12/12. Using monster bloom nutes. 110 Watts cfl. 2700 k

Attached Files:

2. Subbed it up

3. Only 110 watts? I would say at least 200, got the space?

4. #4 imwright9, Jun 29, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Believe me I know, but transportation is a bitch right now. So gotta wait till I have Thursday off and I'll ride my bicycle to the HD. Till then it's 110. Only another day or so

5. Here she is this morning, not much to report, Pistils growing slowly. I will be going to HD tomorrow as soon as I get up. I can't wait to see how happy another 100-150 Watts makes her. What is too much lighting when using cfls? Can I use too much?

Attached Files:

6. Forgot the Pistils, like I said. Slow going at the moment

Attached Files:

7. Subbed

For how little Watts you're using, you have a beautiful green going on. Except the runt. She looks a little sad but hopefully she is just depressed and she'll get over it and cheer up and make some primo buds

8. #8 imwright9, Jun 29, 2011
    Haha, yeah that runt is pretty sad, I only kept her because .... well.... because she's a she. I can't kill a female and feel good about it. I am sure she will do something, not too worried about it. I'm more focused on Samsimilla. That's the one that'll give me any kind of yield.

9. Submarined...see I do give good advice and like the latter said very impressive for the low wattage of cfl's my man.

10. Yeah I was tempted to gets rid of the duckfoot because she didn't look like she was going to give much at all and she had a good little amount on her but not a whole lot. I'm still looking forward to smoking her. My yield I hope comes from my Jilly Bean. With how she is growing, I have a feeling she'll be about 4-5 feet when she finishes. She is about 2 now. The other girl in my closet is filling out amazingly. I'm bad a guessing yields but I wouldn't be surprised if I get 1.5oz or more off her. She has buds everywhere on her. I love the color of your girl. The leaves look very healthy. Do you foliar feed? I don't but I've been looking at some products made for foliar feeding. There is a powder foliar feeding stuff that's basically CO2. I haven't researched it enough to get it yet tho. I'm also tight on cash for the next couple weeks so I have to wait anyways

11. #11 imwright9, Jun 29, 2011
    No foliar feeding, I mist with tap water during veg a little, but no nutes or anything in it. I should look into that.

12. #12 imwright9, Jun 29, 2011
    Thanks! I am upset that I have only 110, I can't wait to see how she responds to the new lights tomorrow

13. Yeah this spray on CO2 stuff seems interesting. Its by Xtreme Gardening. I use their mykos wetable powder and works well. My friend swears by their whole line up

14. #14 imwright9, Jun 29, 2011
    Their products look interesting, I might just get that spray, sounds like it would work well.

15. #15 MaracasfullofOG, Jun 29, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 29, 2011
    She'll do nothing but love them remember more wattage don't burn her . I'm not a cfl guy but the best ones I've seen use those Y split sockets or do it along a few power strips and get the sockets the plug into an outlet and really light her up like 3 or 5 per strip depending on how big of the cfl's your using.

I can't tell from the pics if your already using Y splits lol if only and inch up more I could see! Don't crucify me if your are lol

16. #16 imwright9, Jun 29, 2011
    Oh yea, I have the Y splitters on my list, my lights are 55 cfl Watts Each. So when I go to the store I think ill get 4 of them. So that will be 330 total watts. I think that would do well. Maybe add more as I go.

17. I can't add any more lights to my closet. The fuse flips over if I add a single bulb more haha awesome

18. lmfao. nope i don't have the Y splits YET, I will tomorrow, maybe ill go with 6 55 watt lights tomorrow, that would be 440 watts.... Hey greenbudguy, how many total watts do u have? I wonder how many lights I can get without blowing my fuse....

19. I've got 13 CFLs in there. Don't know the Watts exactly because I have a mix spectrum of bulbs. I have 8 alone over and around my Jilly Bean and the outer ones are shared with the other girls

20. gotcha Greenbudguy. thanks