Stickies perpetual grow, welcome to the jungle.

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Sticky b, Jun 29, 2011.

1. Hello blades and bladettes. I finished my first grow and my first run with my newly made cabinet, link in sig. Now I want to start what I hope will be a long and exciting journey. Care to join me?

We will pick up with my second run which will be some nice Sour D.
    I have been vegging these three sour d's since 5/15/11. I have been using LST, supper-cropping, and today when I pulled clones I lollipopped the lower third of the plant.
    For more details on the early veg stage of these girls refer to my first grow thread in sig.
    Today I pulled 16 clones, 8 for me and 8 foe my buddy. I used this anti wilt spray so I don't to use a humidity dome and they are being started in soil that has been inoculated with great white mycorrhizae.

The other plants in the grow room are white widow max (4), all star romulan (1), bag seed (4)

Attached Files:

2. I call that chair - that chair was mine last grow :p

I'm in :cool:

3. Lol. Executive seating for the ock man.

4. Strain: Sour D

Medium: Roots Organics ( their greenfield blend).

Nutrients: Roots Organics Buddha grow, Buddha bloom, and Trinity for micronutrients. Super thrive for B1 vitamins, & Great white premium mycorrhizae for a killer root system.

Containers: 3 gallon smart pots.

Lights: 4 ft 8 lamp T-5 ho (veg)
    600 watt HPS plus two 54w CFL's (flower)

Some pics of the training and super cropping techniques. I pinch the stems until I can feel the stem crush just a little on pretty much all my stems. Some I stress even more and bend them. I've gotten a little to vigorous with some and almost broken a few off but they've come back and those branches are the biggest, burliest, and gnarliest ones. Yes I trim quite I bit of under growth but I feel that I would rather let my plant focus it's energy on the chosen growth and pull off any thing that will never really produce much any how. I may run a control with my next grow and let one of my white widows do it's own thing and trim up the other three.
    I trimmed and pulled clones today so they will get a week or so more of veg to recover from today and one more veg feeding. It was a big day for them

Attached Files:

5. buckle up

6. Morning after pics. This one clone was laying almost completely over last night and now less than 8 hours later it's almost standing back up. That anti wilt spray is working.
    Some pics of the training and in one you can see where I felt a branch needed support because I was to rough. I use a piece of tape and after about four days I pull the tape off and all is good.
    Here's a couple pics of one in which I almost broke the stem off. I just wrapped it and left it on for about a week. Now she's standing there all pissed off and like "yeah I'm ugly whatcha gonna do about it".

Attached Files:

7. great looking plants, can't wait to see where it goes.

8. *Pulls up in his limo* Sits next to Ock and hands him a beer.

9. Picked up a couple samples from my friend. Smaller nug is or was lemon kush and the larger is hindu kush.
    First the lemon kush. It really smelled of lemons with just a quick whiff and when broken down it reminded me of like a lemon oil cleaning product but not in a bad way. The taste was similar, very appropriate name. High was quick and very relaxing but I was able to do about two hours of yard work and it was cool.
    The Hindu kush smelled and tasted like I remember it. A little spicy, almost peppery with a faint pungent undertone, love that afghani influence. The high came on a little slower but was nice, a little couch lock and make sure to have a tasty beverage cause cottonmouth is sure to follow.
    Peace. 

10. brought my own damn chair subd and my own beer and bowl 2
    cant wait to see how the sour d comes out

11. passes a bowl to pepsiaddict, "ere" *cough*

12. Well shit guess I'll start a few blunts in rotation too.

13. If you haven't seen this then prepare to be fucking amazed. Ten pound plant tour with Jorge.

14. Oops.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7oibmvP-cw&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]

15. I would love to someday look up and see buds above my head :)

16. takes bowl and :hide:in corner

17. #17 OckhamsRazor, Jul 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 2, 2011
    That 10 pound plant movie - I didn't watch it because it's kinda like lookin at hot chicks - I'm just constantly saying "Well, there goes another one I'll never fuck."

But the point is made in the title, so NO need to see it to believe it :p I have this fantasy of ditching all worldly goods and climbing up into the mountains of Cali to do med grows for the rest of my life. Maybe when I'm 60 :)

18. just get on ur knees and look up at ur plants :confused::eek::rolleyes::D

19. Pics.
    First one is the happy family after a feeding. The leaves are droopy because they are wet from being misted with water.
    Next four are the sour D clones. I went ahead and covered them to keep the humidity up. They like it much better.
    Next up is one of my four white widow max.
    And remember the branch I bent to far. Here it is after a few days. I realize I didn't take a before photo but fuck it whatever

Attached Files:

20. Look at those amazing pistils forming on that big pink plant in your 7th picture!!! They're almost like little hairs!

All kidding aside, they are looking great, you definitely know what you're doing.