Bakin's 2000watt indoor SOG

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by bakin420, Jun 23, 2011.

1. Hey GC, this is bakin' here.
    Just been really busy lately with everything and am now posting my indoor grow.
    I am 100% legal, i have 16girls under 2 1000 watt air cooled hoods. Using 70% FFOF,30%perlite, with a little bit of dolomite lime. I am using the whole fox farm nutrient line along with the solubles and the flushing agents. I substituted micro brew and kangaroots for Humboldt roots and Humboldt dark energy. I go by the PPMS on the foxfarm chart but i usually have to fluctuate between strains. My outdoor doesn't eat as much as my indoor.
    They are pineapple ak47, i am going to be using a 32gallon trash can reservoir with a submersible pump with a hose attached to a watering wand too make watering and feeding easier.. Here are some pics, hope you like :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. :eek: wow NICE plants. How much are you expecting to yield over all? I know it's hard to estimate but just ball park it man!

Anyways congrats on a nice SOG. :hello:

3. Im pretty new to all this, but I'd guess around 2.43lbs dried. :cool:

4. haha 2.34 lbs dried. dude your so FUCKING cool. :rolleyes:

5. I honestly do not know what i am going to yield, and thanks bro ;)
    Haha i would be happy with that, we will have to see how it goes :D

6. Fed all the girls today with big bloom, grow big, cal mag, humboldt roots, 12/12 switch is in the next week or so ;) pics soon

7. Watered yesterday, the girls are looking sexy.

8. hell ya nig, they are looking great... so your link to go to your 2nd OD grow sends you to the first one... fyi

Stay Medicated :smoke::smoke::wave:

9. #9 bakin420, Jul 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 3, 2011
    Update,
    Got some pictures of my girls :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Stay medicated GC :p :smoke: :bongin: :smoking:

10. Good looking grow!

11. How do you keep from staring at that all day?

12. Thank you very much bro

I love it :D And idk how i resist, every time i see the door i open it lol.

13. I hope you all are enjoying looking at my girls as much as i am ;)

14. I was home sick last week and made a droid background from a photo of ur grow.

Attached Files:

15. Lol, seriously?
    That makes me feel like I'm doing something right, thanks bro :D :smoke:

16. nice set up and looking so healthy . congrats as for your first grow its impesive !! what are your average temps ? are you feeding every watering or or every other ? ill be following your thread!! peace

17. haha hell ya thats whats up, got some grow groupies.... HAHAHA love you grasscity

HAPPY MOFO'N FORTH, :hello::hello::hello::smoke::smoke::smoke:

18. #18 bakin420, Jul 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 5, 2011
    Thanks bro, Not the first grow but one of the first massive sog lol.. the temps usually average from 74-78 degrees/ with around 45-50% humidity. They seem to be loving it ;)

Hell yeah haha

19. Girls are looking sexxy, 12/12 switch is going to be today ;)

20. hey hows tricks bakin ? i did a sog 2000 watt with 1600 hps and a 400mh with 35 plants under them . got some great bud but topped all of them twice by the 3 week into veg and to be honest was a little disapointed with my yeild that time so this time i had to go smaller as live with family and the local police came knocking a few months back after a mate was busted and he talked to the police said i was neering ythe end of a crop thats why he had let me put the 50plants in his spair bedroom !! yes totally wounded by a close friend how sad ay ! anyway this caused me alot of problems and actually in court fri morning to contest the sentence given to me for that grow as no way am i working for nothing for the community service people and to be real about tit there is no way on earth they would send me to prison . anyway because of all that i am keeping my set up to 1000 mixed spec grow . 1 600 hps with a 400 mh along side and roatating plants every 3 days so all get equal mh and hps . got 8 kush plants and 2 critical jack . anyway i try keep my temp between 70 and 80c around same as yours . well i will be jumping in and out a your thread and cant wait to see your results ! peace and happy growing to you my friend !