400w KO Kush Nebula ScrOG

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by ScrOGhead, Apr 14, 2011.

1. Hello fellow grassers,
    I just started my second grow and changed a lot :)
    I'm using 400w Digilux MH and HPS bulbs with a Lumatek ballast in a Melonhead hood, Coco/perlite mixed at 80/20 feeding GH Mirco Bloom, CalMag, ProteKt and VooDoo Juice (EC .65) for the KO and AN Grow, VooDoo, B-52, SensiZym, CalMag (EC .65) for the Nebula foliar feeding Nirvana to both and a 2.7"x2.7" ScrOG
    [​IMG]

2. KO Kush
    [​IMG]
    Nebula
    [​IMG]

3. So this was my KO Kush the first day I got her ;( looks like crap but...
    [​IMG]
    With a lot of love and devotion this is what it looks like today just 9 days after the pic above was takin' and trust me I had my doubts about it's survival too but just look at her now...
    [​IMG]
    I'm feeding her at an EC of .85 now for the next week or so, then I'll up it a bit more PH on feed is 5.85 but I'm feeding so little now I haven't had any runoff yet to measure

4. UPDATE:
    everything going great KO is growing perfect as if it never skipped a beat :)
    [​IMG]
    Nebula is doing great as well it was a little to crooked for me so I post/tied her to stand more straight up:)
    [​IMG]
    Any suggestion or comments ?

5. #5 ScrOGhead, Apr 27, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 27, 2011
    UPDATE:
    KO Kush is doing awesome :)
    [​IMG]
    Nebula is....well not as good but it's a different strain and feed
    [​IMG]
    As of now the feed a buddy uses is actually working great....

2 protek, 6 micro, 9 blloom, 5 calmag 6 voodoo per gallon it's what's being feed to the KO and the results show:)

For the AN it 7 grow a&b, 3 voodoo Zym b52 AN calmag

For the price I paid for the nutes I hope it pays off in the meds I'm growing

6. Check out my new lights 4 Kessil H350's and a C130
    [​IMG]

7. How are the kessils man im waiting on 2 h150's and was considering getting a h350 to.. any chance of some pics... and what does the c130 do? thx

8. Waiting for shipping:) but I had two h150's magenta and didn't really like the product they produced, or should I say killed:( I'm going to run these once but I'm kinda skeptical
    As for I C130 it's just like a power source/holder for the LEDs

9. Ya my light hangers broke and I couldn't replace right away so I ran the Kessil's in there for a couple days and my plants didn't have enough light so they died and the lights DO heat up so I didn't have my exhaulst running and I got root rot:(

10. sorry to hear that... how many plants were you trying to grow?

11. I had 2 plants. A light for each one:(

12. That sucks do you not think it was likely the root rot or the temps rather than lack of light? I can't defend the lights as I havent seen them first hand but Ive kept plants alive on very low wattage cfls for a few days in an emergency I can understand lack of bud from poor light but dying completely I would not of bought anything from the company again if it couldn't even keep a plant alive. Fingers crossed you had bad luck I really want these to work :confused:

13. I'm sure it was a number of things but they were free so cost to me except the power bill

14. Good price im looking forward to seeing what these H350s can do anyhow good luck!

15. UPDATE:)
    KO Kush doing great but I lost the nebula while transplanting:(
    [​IMG]

16. UPDATE:
    Flipping in 7 days :) filling in screen beautifully
    [​IMG]

17. Looking good Scroghead whats your current lighting setup? My H150s came today im really impressed with how bright they are I can only imagine how bright those H350s are.

18. 400W Lumatek Digilux MH and HPS (bloom) AN Melonhead 6" 345cfm blower
    Pick some tops and spotlight those ones dont try to make them stand alone lights :(

19. Training is going great:) bout to flip her
    [​IMG]