Fit Stoners First Grow LST, SOG 600+ Watts

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by FitStoner, Apr 13, 2011.

1. This is a log for my first grow, I am moving to my new house(on the 26) and already starting to buy stuff and ship it there so it will arrive when I reach there.

This grow should start around the end of this month, but I will use this thread to ask questions and to post things.

Ordered Seeds from here [SIZE=-1]http://www.theattitudeseedbank.com

Here's what I got

I didn't want to spend alot on nice seeds at first so I got some good quality starter seeds that I think will do well. Short flowering time on all theses seeds

[/SIZE]
    Order Inventory:
    Product: Dinafem Seeds California Hash Plant
    Options: Feminized Seeds Per Pack - 01 Seeds
    Quantity: 1
    Product Code: DNF03/DNF103
    Price: £10.99

Product: Pick & Mix Seeds . Barney's Farm LSD Feminized
    Options: Pick & Mix Seeds per pack - 01 Seeds
    Price: £8.99

Product: Advanced Seeds Early Widow Feminized
    Options: Feminized Seeds Per Pack - 01 Seeds
    Price: £5.99

Product: Pick & Mix Seeds . DNA Genetics LA Confidential Feminized
    Options: Pick & Mix Seeds per pack - 01 Seeds
    Price: £10.49

Product: UFO#1 BUDDHA SEEDS RED DWARF FEMINIZED AUTO
    Product Code: FREE SEED
    Price: £0.00

Product: UFO#2 Buddha Seeds Syrup Automatic Feminized
    Product Code: FREE SEED

Product: Buy 1pack get 2 FREE, 3pack get 4 FREE, 5pack get 6 FREE, 10pack get 12 FREE
    Product Code: Dinafem Seeds Haze Auto Second Grade Seeds

Will Post update on tent purchase and lights later tonight.

Going to use HPS lights and 5G pots per plant.

2. good luck bud. hope your get a good yield :smoke:

3. Heres my big orders guys, got my 400hps nice big tent. Gonna also get about 200-300 wats of CFLS

\t1 \t"Carson MM-200 Carson Micromax LED 60X-100X LED Lighted Pocket Microscope"
    Sports; $13.24

Sold by: Amazon.com, LLC
    \t1 \t"Chaney Indoor Thermometer and Humidity Gauge"
    Kitchen; $12.99

Sold by: Amazon.com, LLC
    \t1 \t"400 Watt 400w Digital Switchable Ballast Grow Light Set Includes HPS, MH Bulbs, Reflector, Power Cord and Hanger, GYO-2002"
    $150.00

Shipping Method: \tStandard
    Shipping Preference: \tGroup my items into as few shipments as possible
    Subtotal of Items: \t$94.90
    Shipping & Handling: \t$21.99
    \t------
    Total for this Order: \t$116.89

\t1 \t"4x4' Mylar HYDROPONIC GROW TENT 48x48x76 HYDRO BOX HUT by LEDwholesalers, GYO1008"
    Misc.; $94.90

Subtotal of Items: \t$13.75
    Shipping & Handling: \t$5.99
    \t------
    Total for this Order: \t$19.74

\t1 \t"pH Control Kit - General Hydroponics"
    $13.75

Shipping Preference: \tGroup my items into as few shipments as possible
    Subtotal of Items: \t$20.91
    Shipping & Handling: \t$0.00
    \t------
    Total for this Order: \t$20.91

4. Thanks man, Repping the NC too I see ;)

5. yes sir..what part you from

6. Looks like you are going all in... why not learn to clone and get your money's worth so you can start your next harvest by the tops of the sprouted seedlings. Just a thought....

7. I am going to clone theses plants, I don't have a 2nd tent operational yet so I can't get any of that stuff going. Plus I wanta clone high end strains theres are just some good starter seeds.

8. Happy 4:20 Things should start arriving at my house soon, every thing should be there by Wen. Thank god I ordered the seeds so early they will take 3 weeks to arrive.

9. Congrats on your first grow!
    Do you think you could eventually post a full cost/checklist summary, and obviously how much you yielded?
    I'd like to see if growing could work for me.
    Thanks, and good luck!

10. #10 ThomasSquared, Apr 21, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 21, 2011
    Hey man looks like we are going to be in this together! I just got my tent with my 400w HPS set up and am awaiting seeds to!
    Ill def follow your grow. see if I can help or even learn something from ya

Cheers man!

PS. Ill start my thread for my own grow journal here in the next couple of days. Ill def put a link up here so you can check out my set up!

11. Yeah, I sure will, growing can work for any one, just gota put in the time to read. I have gone threw every stick and read for hours and hours. But theres plenty stuff I don't know, and hoping you guys can keep me on my toes and help me out.

Yeah man, deff post your link to your grow here. I plan on doing short vegging times on all theses plants. 3-4 weeks veg, I really gota get some bud in my stash quick due to prices here. I also plan on setting up a vegging room with 300-400 wats, cfls so I can get plants moving in and out all year.

12. Thanks for visiting my grow, man-

This thread of yours takes me back, to when I was at a few hundred posts and just starting out. I started with a 400 as well, now I have over 2400 watts going. . .

I'm from NC as well, I went to UNCC for a summer session, and I've gotten fucked up in almost every one of Charlotte's parks. I've lived all over NC- Miss it, but not all the rednecks. Rednecks everywhere, but the NC ones are special, though slightly less special than SC rednecks.

Now that I've offended everyone, I'll just be going. . .

Anyhoo feel free to ask me anything you want on my thread, I'm no expert but I've sorted a lot of wheat from chaff the last year and a half- I might be able to save you some time.

Anyway good luck, you got the right ideas- (But forget cfl with HID- if you need more light, get a bigger HID.)

13. haha thats awesome yeah this is my grow for me and 2 other people I will be living with. I don't think I will get into that scale of growing. I am just growing for personal use. And maybe sell some extra to a middle man, but I have no plan to ever deal.

For soil what do you think I should go with I am trying to keep this grow on the low cost. Plan on FF products next grow. I was just gonna go to walmart and pick up a natural soil with some perlite?

What do you think I should do, I wanta get another area going for vegging plants a DIY system. Or I might by another small tent.

Also, should I worry about running out of room during flowering. I wanta Lst and smog, I wanta try and get the plants in 5 gallon buckets if I can get 4 plants in my tent. Also if the plants are flowering, can you switch them back over to vegg. I know it's bad to but I heard you run a risk of hermie?

14. Not bad, I was going to ask why you weren't using bagseed, but hey, 50 euros isn't bad for the amount of seeds. GC won't let them die if you can get input quick enough.

I'm hoping to move out of my parents house within the next month or two, depending on how I save money. I live in a college town though, so not sure if growing in college apartment owned by scum lords would work well.

... Maybe with enough discretion though :D

Tangent aside, good luck buddeh! +sub

15. If I am already gonna drop 500 into a grow might as well just get some good seeds that are femmed.
    Yeah I gonna be growing in a big complex but I plan on using carbon filters and ona gel inside and outside the tent.

16. Hey bro, off to a good start man. That blower is fucking sick... I am highly considering giving that a shot if i plan on upgrading to a MH/HPS System. TBH, that blower might be my ticket to being able to use an HPS.

Will be glad to sub to this, and will be posting some more later, but gotta run! Peace!

17. sounds dope bro i would love to get my card and do something around these lines!!!

18. Yeah the blower is really nice and cheap. Yeah I HID lights deff worth it, I might do something with cfls and vegging for another room but I might as well get some good stuff to produce some good results. Thanks for the sub.
    Haha nothing stopping you man go for it!

Update, all my stuff has arrived in the US, it has just got into my state I should get in the next 48 hours.

19. ^welcome (back?) to america homeboy!