2nd Grow. 600w hps. Tent. ICE, SSD.

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Oghar, Mar 16, 2011.

1. #1 Oghar, Mar 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 20, 2011
    In my old journal I was growing with a 400w ballast setup. Had a small problem that wasn't a problem and upgraded. So now it's down to just ICE and Sour D (and for a day or two more Strawberry Cough). I will be getting another two ICE. I just realized I'm only aloud to grow 6 mature plants. SO, I'm gonna grow 6 mature plants haha. Probably 4 ICE and 2 SSD. So I just realized I wasn't doing this the best way I could, SO getting to restart with a 600w and some pretty healthy plants. I've decided to give all the info one could ever want. Also, I'll probably need help. I already have something going on with my leaves. And any feed back would be greatly appreciated. I don't know if they are exactly completely healthy, but they aren't dying by any means... In any case, here's the info, and I have pictures for all!

Strains: ICE, Super Sour D (SSD), Strawberry Cough
    Soil: Peat Mose and Pirlite I believe. I will get exact for you.
    Water: Drinking Water filtration system that pumps out about a 9PH, and then I give it PH Down. Taking it to about 6.5 (I don't exactly quite know if this is right... Am I Hydro? Or Soil? Cause I feel like Hydro, and I think I should be at 5.7, can someone confirm this????
    Containers: 2 Gallon for now. 3 Gallon when Flowering. I plan on shooting for a 3-4 foot plant. We'll see.
    Fertilizers: 25-15-20
    Peters Excel , General Hydroponics Flora Nova Bloom
    Tent: Grow Lab GL120
    Bulb & Ballast: SolarMax 600w hps / Global Greenhouse Lighting: ATHENA 600
    Hood: Sun Systems Block Buster 6"
    Fans: (3) Link Depot Fan 115V 120x120x38Mm Ball Bearing
    Exhaust: 6" to 4" Reducer with 4" ducting to Universal AC Fitting fan & Fan up top.
    Circulation: Wall Oscillating Fan
    Intake:
    Fan on the bottom forward compartment on tent.
    Temp staying at about 76-80F RH: 40-50% (Digital)
    Lighting time: 24 hours cycle. Will change.

I hope this is everything. I also have a Hanna PH tester, It's the red one that's water proof. An Eco(something or other) 60x microscope and have successfully taken pictures through it, so be on the look out for those in about hrm... 2 months? I'm still not sure wtf the ICE I have is. The Cloner doesn't know either. I'm hoping its this: Ice Marijuana Seeds High Quality Low Prices ? How would I ever find out anyway? Also, I'm looking the chart, and I think I'm too low to the canopy? Can anyone confirm this? It seems like if I'm about 12" away they start to get a little unhappy looking, or is that natural? I'm thinking about getting the Jorge Cervantes grow bible 5th edition thing. I watched a few of his vids, I dunno if that's lame or not, I feel like it is, like I should just naturally know how to take care of these beautiful creatures haha. In any case, I'm high. Blackberry Kush in my Teapot :) Enjoy these photos!

::pLEASE READ, the titles of the photos have the description of what the photo is of. Like SSD or ICE or, PROBLEM, WTF IS THIS?, stuff like that ok? THANKS!

Attached Files: