~T.o.w's Grow~Blue Mystic Moham Ram Green Posion White domina

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by That_One_Weed, Feb 24, 2011.

1. #1 That_One_Weed, Feb 24, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 24, 2011
    Muhahahahhahhaha :hello: IM back GC finally after many long nights and days

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQguV1Ug6kc]YouTube - ~My new Setup~[/ame]

Anyway Lets get to da Setup

Tents:(2) 4x4x7 Flower tents (1) 2x4x7 Vegg tent

Lights (2) 400 watt Lumatek HPS setups and (1) 250 watt T-5 Setup

Nutrients
    Bio Bizz Grow /Bloom /Root

Advanced Nutrients Big Bud Liquid

Botanicare CalMag

Humboldt Nutrients Myco madness Soluable

Seeds
    [​IMG]

Blue Mystic

Sex :
    Feminized
    Type : Mostly indica
    Flowering : Photoperiod
    Genetics : Mostly Indica
    Flowering Time : Long
    Outdoor Harvest : Ocotber
    Height : Tall
    THC Level : 20%
    Characteristics : Sweet Taste

Royal Queen Seeds Blue Mystic is another marijuana feminized seed we are pleased to offer from Royal Queen Seed Collection.
    The original strain of Blue Mystic came from sunny California. She absorbed the warmth and head-spinning fragrances of the orange county and slowly released it with a heavy stoned finishing twist. Now she's available in a feminized version.
    Mainly indica, Blue Mystic feminized cannabis seeds produce attractive healthy plants as high as 50-70 cm. They look happier when grow in small groups. Though, with a bit of extra attention (like not to let it dry out), she shows good results when grown as an individual cannabis plant. When grown indoors, this marijuana has a neutral smell compared to many other strains.

Blue Mystic marijuana is famous for her velvety blue hues that show up about mid-way into flowering. The flowering period is surprisingly short, from 7 to 9 weeks. As a typical indica, she produces heavy buds which get absolutely covered in crystals when matured. This cannabis is a very good yielder - 450 gr. of dried product per plant is not a bad result for an indica. She has an earthy smooth, somewhat fruity berry flavour with excellent shelf life.
    Blue Mystic features many of the cannabis desirable qualities, along with an added colourful appearance, a light berry aftertaste when smoked and a heavy stoned effect.

[​IMG]

Moham Ram

Sex : Feminized
    Type : Indica, Sativa, Indica / Sativa, Mostly sativa
    Genetics : White Widow x S.A.D. S1
    Flowering Time : Long
    Outdoor Harvest : September
    Height : Medium
    THC Level : 18%-21%
    Characteristics : spectacular production of resin crystals and a strong and lasting effect.

Sweet Seeds Mohan Ram is based on the Sweet Seeds selection of White Widow crossed with the selection of S.A.D S1. White Widow genetics gives a fresh, floral, fruity touch to the sweet musk of SAD. The result is an outstanding cannabis strain, bursting with flavour of Asian spices, with spectacular production of resin crystals and a strong and lasting effect. It blooms quickly, easy to cultivate and it has an exquisite aroma.
    Feminized cannabis seeds of Moham Ram are dominated by indica and act like one. They are easy to grow and show excellent resistance to diseases and mild stress. They also fight pests quite well. These cannabis seeds are suitable for indoor and outdoor cultivation. When growing indoors, they perform well and produce good yields of 500 gr. per m2 in average in pots, soil or hydroponics setups. Outdoor plants' yield is also 500 gr. but per plant. Marijuana produced by Moham Ram is of the best quality; her THC content is between 18% and 21% over 1.4% of CBD providing a very strong energizing and uplifting effect.

Managing Mohan Ram is pretty easy - no particular difficulties are reported. Her feminized cannabis seeds sprout quickly and produce strong and healthy seedlings. Mature plants have a typical indica christmas tree look. They are short and bushy and ideal for gardens where space and height might be an issue. Abundant flowering lasts 8 weeks, ending up with resinous production of big, very dense buds, covered with long shiny crystals full of sticky juice. By the end of flowering, Moham Ram starts releasing a pleasant floral aroma with some earthy and spicy hints of an old school skunk. Amateurs can be easily confused by this smell as it reminds more like an ordinary plant rather than marijuana.
    When grown outdoors, Mohan Ram can be harvested already at the end of September. The final product has a long shelf life maintaining the highest qualities of one of the best marijuana - an exquisite aroma and taste and a long lasting, penetrating effect. This is a perfect strain for those who long for powerful and very relaxing indica high

[​IMG]

Green Posion

Type : Indica, Sativa, Indica / Sativa, Mostly indica
    Genetics : Mostly Indica
    Flowering Time : Medium
    Outdoor Harvest : September
    THC Level : 15%-20%
    Characteristics : this variety is very intense, sweet, fruity.

Sweet Seeds Green Poison is a stable hybrid between the most potent indica and sativa genetics from Sweet Seeds, created specially for everyone who longs for a deep indica relaxation after a hard working day. This new cannabis strain is strongly dominated by indica genes which make her fast growing and flowering, producing heavy yields of the best quality marijuana.
    Being mostly indica, feminized cannabis seeds of Green Poison are suitable for indoor and outdoor cultivation and produce eye-appealing plants with some sativa prevalence - they grow long and flexible with a large central cola and a well developed branching system. Their dark green foliage often turns purple in early stage of maturing and makes a perfect back ground for big dense buds covered with white shiny crystals full of THC which is between 15% and 20%. This marijuana variety is very resinous. Numerous bud sites seem to fill any gaps they can find. Green Posion's remarkable 7 weeks of flowering surprise even experienced cannabis growers. A very intense, sweet and fruity, aroma starts appearing at the beginning of flowering and maintains in the final product. Due to the rapid flowering, plants of this marijuana strain are very resistant to fungi attacks as well as to their worst enemy, grey mould, and grow perfectly well in wet climate zones. The first harvest is ready already by the middle of September.

Plants developed from these feminized cannabis seeds are great yielders. The average production is 500-650 gr. per m2 indoors and up to 700 gr. per plant outdoors. Cured marijuana of Green Poison has a long shelf life and maintains a strong prolonged fruit and flower taste and a power of a deep relaxation so needed by the end of the working week. Smoking is extremely pleasant with no choking effect and no hangover effect.

[​IMG]

White Domina

Type : Indica
    Genetics : 100% Indica
    Flowering Time : Medium, Long
    Outdoor Harvest : October
    THC Level : >15%
    Characteristics : copious resin and a devastating effect. Exceptional resistance to pests and fungus.

Kannabia Seeds White Domina is Snowwhite delicious and devastating. White Domina blends the world's finest indica genetics into a rapid-flowering, crystal-coated hybrid whose distinct looks set her apart from the crowd. Genes of pure cannabis Afghan strains have been combined in this fast and easy strain. White Domina expresses desirable features from the elite indica genotypes Northern Lights, Ortega, Hash Plant and Afghani SA, making her equally suited to the needs of cash croppers, ganja gourmets and first-time growers.

White Domina is represented by Kannabia feminized seed collection. All cannabis seeds are hand selected and thoroughly tested for their best qualities. They show good performance with 80% of germination.
    The hybridizing made this marijuana ideal for indoor growing. She produces a heavy yield with 400gr per m2. She also shows excellent performance when grown outdoors with the yield 500-600gr per m2. It won't take more than 3 weeks before the seed turns into compact cannabis plants that can be successfully cloned. When grown indoors, the height of a plant is not more than 80cm. The outdoor grower will be enchanted with 2 m high giants of pure indica goodness. White Domina feminized seeds are quite resistant to mushrooms and plague. The plant is perfect for cloning. Some cannabis growers top the plants to bush them up and get more cuts for cloning. A free tip - take cuts 20 minutes after fresh watering, you will be nicely surprised with the result.

Flowering period is 9 weeks. Outdoor cannabis grower can start harvesting in September-October.

White Domina marijuana produces compact rounded sticky buds of mostly indica, THC is 15%. High flower to leaf ratio, compact buds, good yields and exceptional resin production are some of the characteristics displayed by this wonderful Kannabia plant. The smell of this cannabis variety is mildly hashish, so popular between cannabis smokers. They describe its flavour as fruity sweet and enjoy its very narcotic powerful effect. This "almost devastator" is a perfect choice for those who desire a heavy, lethargic stoned effect. The smoke is full bodied yet somewhat neutral in flavour. The taste is pungent with a sweet after taste. As a typical indica the effect is strong, producing a high level of relaxation for the body and the mind.

2. HELLS yeah biznitch, those strains are the BOMB, Alatar grew out that Moham Ram and it was spectacular. Glad your back, and bck with avengance I see. Bad ASS bro. Congratulations:hello:

3. Tankies bruh..just got off work n im tired as fuck hungry as fuck and wanting to be stoned..as FUCK lol....

How did you spend ur day bro :)

4. lmao drill was dead so i manually twisted the drill bit for hours but it worked!!!! God I love stoner growers :hello:

you could dril some sprayer head onto the side 90 degrees from the ones you habe now so u can spray straight up. see how all spray goes outward? just an idear for ur brain to storm :)

cant wait to see them bitches getttin growin. Thanks for sharin with us broski!

5. My gro buddy has been bringing me grocery bags of his SLH trim, he dont use it so Ive been making hash for two days straight:eek:and Im still not even 1/2 way done with what hes brought, and hes not done trimmig:eek:and I think I'll have enough hash to kill several elephants, or just for me for a long fucking time:D Smokin a huge bowl of SLH topped of with some PURPLE hizzle as we type bro:yummy:, and Im WAY fried:smoke: No worksky for me yet as I had a second back surgery in Sept of 2010 and am still disabled:( But I have quit taking narcotic pain killers:hello: just smoke MAD amounts of grass instead:smoke: All the more reason to move to a MMJ state in the future, :ey:

6. glad to hear u off the opiates my friend :D

7. Hellz yeah, unfourtinately been taking since '06 due to a bike crash in '02, marijuana IS a wonder drug:smoke:

8. glad you A. pulled through that day on your bike and B. are now on THC based meds :hello:

9. hahahahha Myles just checked out ur Camel toe thread :D LOL fucking awesim ^_^ :cool:

OMG i need some ganj so fucking bad....maybe Ill smoke outa my new Piece

STOP ITS HAMMAH TIME!!!!!

[​IMG] sorry for the low quality my Olympus battery Took a Shyt n died :(

10. ooohhhhhh ahhhhhhh

shes real purdddddddy sheldon :laughing:

11. IM bout to grind on some BK n smoke some Herb :bongin:

what choo up to Myles :D

12. watchin a show on cocaine addiction whilest smoking weed lmao

13. LOL Myles you would do that :D

AYe every one Got my ladies in their new Home,under a better light source and I cant wait for the explosive new growth My girls are going to have...

Still no pics im still looking for a replacement battery for my Olympus

But the VIDS wont evah stop :cool:

so enjoy

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=36IvsqBYh8c]YouTube - ~Official Day 1 of Vegg~[/ame]

14. I STILL HAVENT GOT MY NUTES!!

THOSE FUCKIN FAGGOTY ASS PEOPLE MAN I LEFT MY NUMBER THERE AN EVERYTHING.

omg im still laughin bro. :p

seedlings be lookin goooood n gimmie some chiliiiiii :yummy:

15. NNNNNNNO >_< ITS MA CHILLI LOL

sorry myles thats special chilli :p Mabeh Next time brosef ;)

finally ordered my Ph pen online and it looks like I'll be doing the same for my Myco madness...BECAUSE NO STORES APPARENTLY HAVE IT..SMEEEEEEEEESH

also where in the the world is Carmen SanDiego...AND MY FUCKING TENT >_< i ordered that sheet almost 10 days ago >_>..it bettah come soon err ima buss a NUT...Literally speaking of course :D

anyway whats been up with you guys??? anything new

16. Yo TOW! Apologies homie, thought I planted myself over here. Ya stuck now!!!!! Allow me a moment to catch up.......

17. Aye guys a lil update vid on all ma new equipment

Got My PH pen and my other tent.plus the missing nutes i needed
    and another run in with that DOOSH BAG from the hydro store...they guy is a real tard I explain in detail in the vid LOL

ALSO welcome AG :wave:glad to have ya here broski

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MvGnMUw2z00]YouTube - Vegg update / Hydro store Rant!!!!!!![/ame]

18. hahahaha the guy at the store NEEDS to watch this video. Would prob cry

19. Mannnn this sucks...Im as dry as a 80 year old NUN...I HAte not having any weed :(

what about you guys whats new :wave:

20. farrrrr from dry. Have 2 ounces on me n 3 more back home :yummy: