Bakin's 400watt Closet grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by bakin420, Feb 20, 2011.

1. Hey guy's i'm back for another round in my closet. lol :p
    Right now i have 3 girls in there, Blackberry kush, Pineapple Diesel, and an Unknown clone
    i got from my friend. They just started week one of flower. They are about a foot and a half tall and really bushy, vegged for about 5-6 weeks.
    I have been feeding them the whole fox farm nutrients, along with the solubles and Sledgehammer flushing agent. I have also been using Humboldt roots, Humboldt dark energy, Botincare Cal-mag, Molasses...
    I think i should be good to go. lol
    My Runoff ph is anywhere from 6.3-6.5...
    I don't really have any good pictures at the moment but i will soon :)

2. what are you doing for the smell? I've always wondered what the best to do is when you don't have a sealed cabinet or can't cut into the ceiling or wall to attach a duct. lookin forward to the pics

3. Well i live in the boonies and smoke weed in my house all day long so smell really doesn't matter.

4. Every things been going great...
    They have been getting bushier and have started budding.
    :) I will have pictures soon..

5. #5 bakin420, Mar 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 3, 2011
    The girls have been doing great. They are about 10 days into 12/12.
    I just trimmed them up because they were growing like monsters, and 2 days later
    And look at them already... lol

I got some pictures for you GC, Check em out :)

All of them together.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Pineapple Diesel
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Unknown Clone ( Idk what to name it yet lol)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Blackberry Kush
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

My smoking utensil :)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And whats being smoked out of it.(White Russian)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. Nice ladies you got there! I will be watching them grow along side mine, to are in the 3/4 of week 2. I am doing a 236 watt LED grow with CFLS. CHECK it oooT!:wave:

7. Thank you very much man.
    I'm psyched too see how the LEDs turn out :D

8. Sup B420? :wave:

Looking good, bro! Very nice grow you got going on!

9. Hell yeah man!!! Those are some nice looking plants you got there!:hello:

I love that piece too. I have an ADS and love the shit out of that thing...gonna hit it now in honor of this fantastic garden!!!:bolt::bongin:

Keep up the good work man!!!:D

10. #10 bakin420, Mar 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 4, 2011
    Whats up bro,
    I love the Pineapple you got growing, looks so tasty :D
    And thank you very much man they are my lovely girls :)

Thank you very much man, i put a lot of effort into my girls :D

And i love my ADS my next piece is going to be an ADS Natural percolating bong. :D

Here is a picture of my Mazar I've been vegging since 12/15/10. She is in my soon too be flower room under 2 1000watts. Only using one for now since the other isn't really needed at the moment.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

11. Nice plants man. What's the temp like inside there? Also do you check humidity or anything like that? I'm on my second try at growing and have always wondered if that stuff really mattered. Meaning, is there perfect temp and humidity level? Looking forward to seeing more from this thread!

12. Incredible! How long have you been growing for? And did you veg em under MH? You got something I want going on fasho! Im still on number one. Let me know whatcha think!

Those plants are like sexy bro!

13. #13 bakin420, Mar 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 4, 2011
    Right now in my closet, i actually only have a fun blowing across the tops too keep the heat from the light away from the plants.. and i have fresh air coming in threw my attic which i can feel it breeze through just by opening up the top. Its about 80degrees with the lights on and about 70 with the lights off...
    And for my downstairs soon to be flower room i have a constant flow of fresh air and an exhaust. It stays about 75degrees with the lights on and about 60 at night. Its a little colder since its in the basement. And it should be a little hotter since I'll be having the other 1000watter running also, so I'm guessing around 80degrees with both lights going.

I started growing last outdoor season :) And yes i vegged them under my 1000watt Metal halide that you see my Mazar underneath right now... And thank you bro i love my bitches
    i think there sexy ;)

14. Feeding day is today, feeding with all of the stuff stated above ;)
    Using open sesame for the last time before i move onto beastie blooms ;)
    Oh and here is a Northern Lights blue seedling of mine that just sprouted.
    Not such a good picture but will have better ones soon.
    When I'm not so damn busy. ;)
    [​IMG]
    Toke on GC!!

:smoke:

15. Yeah busy playin GOD IN THE GREENHOUSE! LOOKIN SWEET YO! got that perpetual going or what! you gotta sex all those plants and name a hybrid strain after yourself! lol. frickin greenthumbin it mang! those big ladies are ALMOST 4 FKIN feeeet!!!??? I love chillin wit my gnomies in my grow tent. cant stand to be away. So our crop should finish up around 4/20! sound good too me. just wish it would cure by then! :smoke:

16. Lol thank you bro :D
    I'm going to have perpetual started with northern lights blue. :D
    I love being with my girls. Just hanging and smoking with em :)
    Mine might go a little past 4/20.. depends if i want the amber trichomes
    or not ;D

17. #17 bakin420, Mar 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 7, 2011
    Update,

Watering is tomorrow.
    Just wanted to post a pic of my new northern lights blue seedling since yesterday :p
    Shes doing great.
    Yesterday
    [​IMG]
    Today
    [​IMG]

18. Update,

Today is about 15days into 12/12, they started flowering about a week in or less...
    Watered today, had a runoff of 6.3-6.6 between all three.
    Also added my 150watt HPS for some extra lumens :D
    Smoked some hash with them too ;)
    Here some pictures :D

Group
    Blackberry and Pineapple Diesel getting watered... About too big for both of them now.. lol
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Blackberry kush
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Pineapple Diesel
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Unknown(Named Jesus)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Some hash I'm smoking(and a nug of blueberry)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Reppin' the KASHER
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

19. Doing so good man, could you give me some tips on what you do for managing pH? I am having a little bit of trouble.

20. #20 bakin420, Mar 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 8, 2011
    70%FFOF Soil/30%Perlite/ with a 1/3 cup of dolomite lime per gallon of soil.
    :)