The Multi City!

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Popeye, Feb 9, 2011.

1. Ok GC. I was thinking it might be cool to have a multiple single strain grow with a few experienced blades. What you guys think. Pick 1 strain, everyone start about same time. Grow however you wish and update on your plants health periodically. Just think how much knowledge we can accumulate within GC on a particulr strain.

Just an idea. post up if interested. Maybe start in March???

2. im in..suggest og kush as strain cause alot of blades just got beans and its killa smoke...good genetics......:smoke:

3. im in!!! gotta get my hands on the og kush, but im in. u got og beans bluto? how'd u get those lookin like that? lol, had to bro.

4. hey blutis...is that part on a different side today:p..single seed center has og kush beans..outta the #18..their about 20 bucks a pop but with every order they pitch in 2 free beans that are always quality genetics:smoke:so like 10 a bean for the 4:smoke:

5. it was a mercy seeding.....:D

6. hey blades, just read that reserva privada is hermie prone. just a thought if anyone is gonna buy some beans for this, might wanna do a little searchin.

7. yeah...i've seen some reports of great plants and some reports of hremies both from quality growers....blue cheese anyone...check out alatars grow for his cheese..it was sweet and besides a tiny little smell:p..was a beast..been are pretty cheep....what you guys wanna grow...im runnin' my cush anyhow and got skunk and headband cookin:hello::hello:

8. I would definitely be down if it's something I can grow micro (read: Indica) Would everyone be buying from the same breeder? Otherwise, if there is some resourceful blade out there who has made a bunch of seeds and would like to see a bunch of fellow GC'ers do some quality control, I think that would be a lot of fun as well;)

9. damn it. i just made my order from singleseedcentre. i saw your order deacon, massive!:eek:

10. I like the OG Kush, But they did sell out pretty quik.:(I have a collection, or we could decide and everyone place an order:D

11. my collection is small 1 autoberry leftover, 1 blue rhino, 1 rocklock, 1 white skunk. anyone?

12. Time to order budz...lol What you want to grow? Its got to be a top quality strain.

13. hmmmmmm thats a tuffy. getting some place to ship is a pain in the ass for me. i think my last order used up all the "favors" from my last address. and ordering to my place doesnt sound like a good idea to me, with everything on the news lately about busts and following the seeds. idk, may have to sit the first round out, but ill work on it.

14. its gotta be top shelf.......great genetics......height restraints due to indoor.. 2 seed germ at max....maybe 4 ft..would include more blades...would drop my bean list here but did that to blutis once:hello::hello::hello:

15. Dont you F***'en dare;)

16. nice line up;)...la conf anyone...barneys alacpulco gold at 40 paces:hello:

17. LMFAO!!! seriously, i almost pissed myself.

18. bumpedy bump bump...who is interested?:D

19. strain and way ta get beans seem ta be the hold up:smoke: