Delahaze & "Bitch-haze" grow.

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by c0rn, Jan 10, 2011.

1. #1 c0rn, Jan 10, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 10, 2011
    Hi People,

My first time ever posting anything about my grow. So please bare with me as I only got my phone to take pictures with at the moment and that doesn't really seam work that well hehe the light just goes mad and I don't really get any good pics.

My setup is (will come pics of that soon) as follows:

One small cupboard that I use for cloning, seedlings and smaller "girls". It has a CFL 125w light inside with 4 times 120mm computer fans for in and out take of air.

One 160x60x60 tent with 220w CFL for my vegging with same type of fan setup as above.

One 200x120x120 with 400w hps light, nice outtake fan with big filter to remove unwanted smell.

At the moment I have only delahaze and bitch-haze growing. I maybe should explain quick what bitch-haze is =)

A while back I got a lemon haze clone and at the same time I had some random seeds growing that I got from a friend that he had no idea what it was as his whole harvest had turned hermie with 4 different strains going (delahaze, cream caramel, white widow and sage) and by mistake he mixed all the seeds. His seed turned out to be male and it mixed with the lemon-haze to produce something crazy. Now I dont grow the b-haze that often and here is why: No matter what I do with it or how well it is treated it will still end up with "claw" leafs and trust me I have tried everything I can think of. So there of the name Bitch-haze. The cool thing is though its super crazy strong and here is the best bit - you do not feel tired when you wake up in the morning no matter how hard you have been smoking the night before. But the down side is, small yields that look really good but are very "fluffy".

Anyways here are some picture for the moment until my m8 comes along with his cam so I can take some proper pics.

5 Delahaze vegging in my small tent at the moment, 4 that I have not topped or anything just let them grown from clones to what they are now, they do look ok I guess but I would have liked to have them a little bit closer between nodes. The 5th one is one that I have been topping all kind of ways and it will become a bonsia mother planter later on is the plan.

I also have 5 Delahaze and 1 Bitch-haze that are on their second week of blooming now, I took one of the Delahaze out of the tent for a picture because it was to hard to take a picture of the inside of my tent and actually see what was in there =). I added to shots of what the topping looks like on my blooming girl.

Anyways I hope you all like it and please give me any tips and ideas and thoughts you have.

Attached Files:

2. My 12/12 light just went into dark period so I ran in and took some shots of the tent open and some random ones of my "grow" room. Still loads I want to do to make it better but like everything else it takes time and money. =)

Attached Files:

3. Forgot to mention that the journal will be following my 6 girls that are in bloom and sometimes a picture here and there of the girls that are in their second week of veg now, but they will be in veg for at least 8 weeks more so the journal would never end if I follow them as well hehe.

Any ideas why my plants in bloom look so hmm they are not stretched but they are not so bushy either? Does that makes any sens? Could it be that I have to many in there and no space for them to grow really bushy?

4. looks really nice... irl 2

5. Thanks,

Yeah they are starting to look good, going to update with some pics tonight. They are getting pretty darn big now. Just hope that it is not to "packed" in the tent for the harvest and with that 400w light.

Think I need to upgrade to a 600w or a 1000w light or even a 300w LED light, just not sure yet. =)

6. Just took some new pictures with my phone cam and DAMN look at them they have grown hehe.

That last picture REALLY shows all those little lovely "crystals" =)

Please please please to the people that know what they are doing, do you think I should upgrade my light in that tent?

Attached Files:

7. Some more small updates.

Hehe I think nobody wants to answer when I ask questions, do I ask in the wrong way or something? =)

Was wondering what people thought about my 400w light in my "big" tent, not sure if I should or need to upgrade to maybe 600w or even a led light, any ideas?

Attached Files:

8. hey bro plants look good nice and healthy.well the more light the more bud youll get.im tuned in pulling up a chair.:hello:

9. Thanks Destroyer1,

Yeah they do look nice and healthy and hopping for my best harvest so far :hello:

Just ordered a 90W UFO Tri-band LED grow light (got a really good price from a friend) so I hope this will help a bit. Will maybe update my 400w to a 600w today as well... would nearly be cheaper to buy my green then all this equipment hehe... but damn it is a fun hobby, my girlfriend keeps asking me if I love my plants more then her... how do I answer that honestly? hehe

10. hey man.well you should get decent yeald from the 400 and the led will definitly help out may be hard to position it directly over the plants in conjuction with the 400 so it may be nice to have the 600 and use the 400 for veg and the led for a clone setup get a perpetual grow going that way ,lol been there with the old lady thing before i actually have been growing outdoors for many years i did a first time indoor grow and posted it in here but i havent alot of experience with indoor growing but i do know alot about marijuana ,dude i actually broke up with one of my ex,s because she gave me an ultimatum it,s either me or the plants babe i said get the fuck out lol.i know exactly how addicting and how much you love your plants they basicaly become your little green kids in a way :wave:

11. Hehe ive been there as well once with a ex, but that time I got the boot hehe.

Going to see if I can get that 600w hps and give it a try, only issue is... I cant higher up the light anymore its at the top and temp around that area get close to 30 degrees c. Anyone can tell me how much warmer a 600w gets compared to a 400w hps?

12. They look too damn nice. Can't wait to have a few smokes of that sticky-icky !

13. Well man you know you always welcome by my house anytime =)

14. sup bro?hey i was thinking since you have a small tent and height of the light seems to be an issue mabey you should think about doing a sog or scrog setup next time more yeald with both in a shorter amount of time faster with the sog and you can control the height of the canopy much more therefor youll be able to maximise the light from the new 600 getting it much closer to the plants.just an idea.

15. #16 c0rn, Jan 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 25, 2011
    Hey Destroyer1,

Yeah I have been thinking about a sog or srog... the sogs seem to use to much soil and pots hehe... but scrogs does sound like a plan next time. Never done any scrogs, have had sog before but more by mistake many years ago when I used to grow and didn't have a clue what I was doing.

Need to learn a bit more about scrogs I think... and maybe try and not veg my plants that long as at the moment the seem to hard to bend at all.

I think I saw somewhere that there is a scrog net you can buy for the homebox XL that I have... research here I come hehe... good idea man me likes =)

Going to post some updates today as well as soon as the light goes off in there.

I have to say though that sometimes I wish I didnt live in a country where its wet all the time, my humidity in that large tent goes up in to 80% sometimes.. I just have to open the tent for 15min and it goes back to around 50%... but I cant be there all day everyday and I am getting worried about mold.

Edit: Found a nice scrog self for the budbox line and it should fit in my tent as the budbox xl is the same size as my homebox xl...

Attached Files:

16. #17 c0rn, Jan 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 25, 2011
    Small update,

My m8 kept buggin for some new pictures so I took one of the girls out of the tent for a quick picture. Will be taking some more tonight when the light goes of. The girl in this picture is maybe not the best one of the lot but still looking okish me thinks...

Comon people some feedback please hehe.

EDIT: uploaded some more pics, sorry about the quality my phone really sux for taking pics of my girls.

Attached Files:

17. #18 Destroyer1, Jan 26, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 26, 2011
    sup man?yeah that screen seems like it would be perfect. ill be starting a new grow this spring going to grow dr grinspoon purple haze#1 and some indica not sure what yet im going with the sog method so i can get a quicker turn around but ive heard alot of good things about the scrog ,so tell me how long did you veg your plants for to get em that height after stretch might help me later to determine how long to veg my purple,but those buds are looking sexy as hell ill bet itll be some kill smoke wanna hear a smoke report on em.as far as the humidity just get a dehumidifier i dont think there that expensive but not sure .

18. Hey man,

Just ordered that screen =)

dr grinspoon purple haze#1... never tried gonna have a look at that one... I always want a good indica growing but just had bad luck with them so far hehe... every indica I try to grow has been male.. I have one random indica im growing from seed now and hoping this one wont be a male again because its looking healthier and better then any plant I have grown so far hehe.

Going to be fun to try a scrog next time but a bit hmm nervous as always with new things hehe.

There will for sure be a smoke report on them that is a promise.

=)

19. #20 Destroyer1, Jan 26, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 26, 2011
    hey man.yeah i should have put a comma inbetween the dr and the purple there 2 different strains lol the grinspoon,s supposed to be an heirloom strain entirely different in growth and apperance than any marijuana the buds grow in long strings like round beads neat i thought its a sativa plant and the purple,s well so purple the buds are black after drying,thinking about northern lights #5 for the indica ,yeah males are only good for breeding and mabey some quizo hash ,ill buy all fem seeds from the attitude so i dont have to worry about that then i can just focus on getting the perfect mother plants from the three strains ,im also gonna use gibberelic acid to make my own fem seed one strain per grow so as not to cross pollenate the other strains get lots of fem seed and do a huge outdoor gurilla grow with them lol .as far as i know scrog is pretty easy all you do is let your plants grow to a certain height mabey average 12 inches then put the screen to em let continue to veg all the while tucking and weaving the new growth all around the screen until its completely covered then set the 12/12probably 4 to five plants in 3-5 gallon pots would be enough to fill your screen fairly well .