Dynafem Moby Dick #2 CFL ScRoG Stealth Dresser

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by sNt, Jan 9, 2011.

1. #1 sNt, Jan 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 9, 2011
    Day 9 Veg:

Got these seeds off a buddies outdoor grow of Dynafem's Moby Dick #2 and I got to say I loved everything about this strain. Smells and looks amazing. Very easy to grow and has such a heavy stoned high. Perfect for unwinding after a long day @ work.

6 x 42 watt CFL's 4 @ 6500k and 2 @ 2700k

I am using 1 part each for the medium. Got the lights set at 18/6. Using my dresser which is approx. 3' x 1.5' x 5'. I will be using fox farm trio when the time is right. Still in the process of building scrog.

Will hopefully get 3 females out of the 5 plants that are going. The other three just popped out of the seeds so they are lagging behind a bit.

Attached Files:

2. Plant 1 Day 16 Veg:

Temps 78F Humidity Unknown for now.

I have checked the pH of both plants with the following results:

Using Distilled water with a pH of 6.2 Run off was 6.3

Using 1 gallon Distilled water with 1.5 tsp FF Grow Big & 1 Tbl FF Big Bloom pH 6.4 Runoff 6.3

After watering leaves turned a much darker green but still not fully satisfied. I might hit it with another dose of the nutes tonight. New growth is taking off everywhere, really reaching for the lights. I hope it is a female has big potential of high yeild!!

Attached Files:

3. Plant 2 Day 16 Veg:

I performed the same watering procedure as plant 1 above and got the same results.

I have decided to top this plant and let plant 1 grow undisturbed.

This plant is really starting to take off and I am real excited. Real bushy with big potential!!! :hello:

Thanks For Looking!!!

Attached Files:

4. Thanks!

Your setup looks good. You should be able to produce a decent yield with that setup.

5. Plant 1 Day 25 Veg:

I just watered with plain water pH 6.2 Runoff @ 6.3

The plant is really taking off. I have decided to go ahead and top it since it is growing so fast and really stretching for the lights.

Looks real healthy and will probably switch to 12/12 in about 3 more weeks.

Attached Files:

6. Plant 2 Day 25 Veg:

Watered with plain water pH 6.2 Runoff @ 6.3

This plant is really starting to bush out. I have clipped all the fan leaves in the middle to allow more of the undergrowth to take off.

Hopefully they will both be females *fingers crossed*

Attached Files:

7. :( Woke up this morning to find several seed pods on both plants :(

I immediately went online and ordered the following from Attitude:

1 x Reserva Privada Kandy Kush Feminized
    5 x Barneys Farm LSD Feminized
    1 x UFO #1 X-Line C99 Hybrid Feminized FREEBIE
    1 x UFO #2 Bubblegummer Feminized FREEBIE

Went with the cool mug in a box... Anybody know what kind of mug and whats on it?

Should get them by next friday!

This completes the grow journal look out for the next :smoke:

8. :(:(:(

thats too bad man, i was lookin forward to your grow! its all one big learning process anyways though :) can't wait for you to get those new seeds planted!

9. if its vegging then there would not be any seed pods. you wouldnt see seeds untill late in flowering.

so they still may be female. you just need to switch to 12/12 to find out.

10. I did just that and they were definitely males. Have already dumped them and will be throwing the other 3 under the HPS in about 2 weeks.

11. #12 sNt, Mar 24, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 24, 2011
    So the other 2 which were both females are almost done floweringnow. I just need a little help with when I should start flushing. Below are 2 pictures of a nug off each plant @ 30x Magnified. Should I start flushing now and for how long?

The first 2 are plant 1 and the second 2 are plant 2

The first plant is about half/half amber and clear trichombs. Should I start to flush and for how long?

The second plant is about 10%/90% amber/clear I am thinking I should continue this one for about another week or two before flushing.

Some help would be greatly appreciated!!!

Attached Files:

12. *bump*

Anybody?

13. 50/50 amber is Harvest time. You should have already been flushing for atleast a week. So GET ON IT!!

your 10/90 should be done in a week or so. the 50/50 stuff is going to give you a couchlock high.

14. How long should I flush it? How much water should I use per watering? Does it matter the ph of the water?

15. *bump*

Anybody? ^^