Winter blowout - Rez Strawberry diesel, Grand Daddy Purple,AK-47, Rez Sour Diesel IBL

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Jaysew313, Oct 24, 2010.

1. What up GC, back for another round, got 8 plants in flower and another 12 in beer cups almost ready for their 5 gallon smart pot final resting place, runnin the whole fox farm line + superthrive in veg only all in Pro-mix BX, smart pots all the way, Runnin all 600 watt lumatek digital ballasts (4 total), Hortilux super hps for flower, sunmaster cool deluxe for veg, 4' 4bulb T5 setup for clones, 2 - 400cfm fans for ventilation, Reverse osmosis machine for that good good.
    Im currently allowed 12 plants for medical reasons, just picked up 2 patients so now ill be allowed 36, gonna get into some breeding as well, got some Sour D IBL's that im hopin for a male from so i can make some killer crosses.

In Flower-
    4- AK-47
    1- Granddaddy purple
    3- Strawberry Diesel

In veg-
    4- Strawberry diesel
    4- Granddaddy purple
    4- Sour Diesel IBL

All plants are from clone except for the Sour diesel IBL

Strawberry diesels are 4 weeks in flower, AK's and GDP are about 3.5 weeks flower

Pics of the vegging plants to come soon
    All flowering plants were vegged for 4 weeks
    AK-47 pics;

Attached Files:

2. Strawberry Diesel Pics; 1-7
    Grand daddy purple; 8-10

Attached Files:

3. Very tasty looking my friend. Very tasty indeed.

One another note, love the Kwami mug shot, almost fell out of my chair.

4. Thanks bro, theyre starting to stink now, thanks for comin thru man, gotta love Kwame man, peace

5. Dude that straw d is gonna be a monster and prolly some tasty ass shit...:smoke:

6. Hello great grow, congrat's! I was wondering how long you veg your girls for and do you do any LST or topping? THANKS Hoefully mine will look like yours!! PEACE

7. Thanks bro, biggest ones ive grown yet, got some training plans for this strain next round, possibly some verticle scrogs, im over 6 feet tall and they come up to my shoulders, pumped, gonna have some foot long+ colas off these babies, thanks for comin thru man, be cool
    What up SS4, thanks for the props, i vegged all of them for 4 weeks, topped and trained the GDP and the AK-47, a little supercropping on the straw d's besides that just let them do their thing, big plans for the next round, thanks for comin thru man, peace

8. Oh man, if only your photography skills were at the same level as your pot growing skills.
    Haha just kidding dude, you we're probably high as a kite when taking these pics.;)

9. Haha we got us a funny fucker huh? Just playin dude, i was high as fuck actually, and my cameras kinda shitty, only good for closeups, just wanted to get a couple full length shots to start the journal off, only gonna be close-up bud shots from here on out, plus its a whore and a half to move 5 foot tall plants around, especially when theyre 3 feet wide, next week ill get you some juicy ones, or you can buy me a DSLR and ill make sure pics are primo everytime, deal? Be cool man, thanks for checkin out my journal, peace

10. Jay,

Glad to see you back and back in full force! Those are some amazing looking plants/photos you've got growing. I'm subbin your grow and will keep in touch.

Take care bro,

chunk

11. What it do Chunk, shits gonna get real interesting here in the next couple weeks, my house stinks like a strawberry patch already and its only 4 weeks into flower, supposed to finish in 10-11, interested to see the yield and if its worth runnin all the time, My GDP cut blew up bro, all the problems i was having with it was all user error, do you ever get yours straightened out? If shit works out right hopefully i can bless you with some Sour GDP beans, thanks for comin thru man, peace 1

12. Shit is looking really killer brotha.. Strawberry Diesel mmmmmm. Never had before. Where you get the clones/seeds?

13. Thanks bro, tryin to rep the mitten like you, my whole house smells like strawberries and fuel, I got the clones off this dude that had tons of access to about any strain you could want, but now he decided to do breeding with the Larry OG cut, i got the straw d and GDP clones from him and the sour d ibl beans from him, legit GDP cut too, purple as fuck naturally, thanks for comin thru man, be cool

14. anything saying purple has got my attention...looking right nice bro!

15. Thanks for comin thru man, couple more weeks and the GDP and strawberry diesels will be very purple, thanks for the props king, peace

A little pic of the last GDP i grew, alot more purple in the later weeks but no pics available

Attached Files:

16. Man you have got some beauties and some kickass strains going in there. The GDP looks so nice man, just killer:smoke:.

17. Thanks bruh, i fuckin love GDP, dude this is actually that lone cut i managed to save on that jacked up GDP i had, the mom sucked but her kids are killin it for real, cuts over 6 years old and still bustin out killer cuts, pretty sure its the kens cut, no slow veg time on this chick like most gdp, gotta love northern cali, think im gonna put some purple max on it and see what happens, Thanks for rollin thru man, 100
    Thanks king, first flowering run with the straw d but at 4.5 weeks i can already tell its gonna be a good yielding stinker, dude i got the cut from picked it out of 50 beans of the original straw d seed stock and he really knows his shit so this should be the best pheno, definately gonna check out your grow man, still be real cautious to really take care of these diesels, doesnt take alot for them to hermy, guess thats the risk you gotta take though for high class genetics, thanks for comin thru man, be easy

18. I hear ya on that brutha ... they are some quite sensitive bitches!! ... But they are worth it to deal with just because of that incredible herb they give us ... i picked up some of dutch masters Reverse just in case i get any nanners i'm gonna try that and pluck em off!!! i'm only about 10 days into my first 12/12 cycle at this new place but Christmas is lookin GREAT!!!!

19. For sure, ive read alot about a few nanners in early flower and in late flower but supposedly the pollen is not viable, shootin blanks, thats really just like 1 here and there, if it goes full out hermy id hit it with the reverse, whats the worse that could happen? Youd probably cull the hermy anyway so might as well try the reverse, the some other shit out too but i cant remember the name, supposed to be able to spray female flowers and turn them into nutsacks, read about Rez using it and he said that none of the pollen was viable, see what happens, be cool