Hi first time growing here make me feel welcome! :-) Will post final results

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by IamJ, Oct 2, 2010.

1. #1 IamJ, Oct 2, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2010
    So the time has come for me to present to these forums my creation. Something i have worked hard on for the last couple of months and did not come easy. Unfortunately these are the pictures i am able to take for today as the rest are in flower. Welcome to my grow, just a little background on my strains.
    Pandora's Box Comes from TGA Subcool seeds and its crossed with (Jack the Ripper x Space Queen) each wonderful strands. Pandora is a very very high thc levels not quite sure of the exact percentage but it is high. It is a 9 week plant and very very strong to most conditions. Can and will take 2x recommended nutrient feedings. Even though this is a strong sativa plant it sure doesnt show it. My super cropping techniques have made this plant into a bush, its perhaps my version of SoRG, without a screen of course.

Agent Orange Comes from TGA subcool seeds as well, and is crossed with (Orange Skunk x Jacks Cleaner x Space Queen). Wonderful smells come from my room when i walk into my area, the skunk and slight hazey smell comes from it (similar to that of a G13 x haze). Which is one female that i did have but sadly i had to give her away :-(. Once again another sativa indica hybrid, she is beautiful currently standing at about 3 feet she has bushed her self out all on her own. one super crop was done at early stages of growth perhaps about 3 weeks in and continued to supercrop the same spot for 2 weeks after.

One great thing i have accomplished in this grow is to have little or virtually no burn you can see by my pictures that all plants are 100% healthy and have barely any dead areas. Pandora and Agent Orange are about 3 months old. I am using a 400 watt MH light with a 6" hydrofarm hood and Next Gen baillist. Along for my flower a 600 watt HPS Enhanced Red Spectrum, and will be putting in a 150 watt Red led UFO later on in flower.

I maintain a ph level of 6.5 to 6.8 and use a PUR water filter hooked up to my sink ( i run well water with high salt levels this was the best way to cure this problem).

In the next day or so i will be posting the rest of my setup just so all can see i hope people are excited as i am.

Please if you feel the need to badger my thread f**k off.

Okay so here goes :) enjoy.

[​IMG]

Hahaha oh and also, this is a soil grow, using 100% organic soil, Ocean Forest and Happy Frog. I am also giving them Big Bloom, Grow Big, Tiger Bloom, CAMG+ by hydrofarm, and Green Fuze THANKS HOLLAND! :).

Once again this is my very first grow so i would really like some feed back thank you so much, any likes or dislikes let me know im dying to know what people think.

2. I would also just like to say that i will be posting more pictures of the cannabis once i get a better camera. And i will be posting new pictures of my beginning flower :)

3. Cant wait for a few more hours when my lights turn on. Here i come flower here i come!!

4. I am going to sit back and watch :bongin:

5. Okay everybody here at GC I'm getting excited, i can finally see partial development of cannabis forming!! Hurray!:hello::hello:.

But now on to the bad news. After taking a few rips off my bubbler i came to notice that there is some black little Musca domestica flying around or simply put flys. Similar to that of a knat but oh well. So im off to go get some more sticky traps to get rid of them. They work wonders by the way. I incurred this problem early on in my grow so i grabbed a stack of em and placed them at the bottoms of my tents and on the top of my hoods. Both hoods are air cooled by a 6 in inline fan outside of both of them.

By the way GC does anyone know the reliability of www.plantlightinghydroponics.com?

So now what to do oh what to do. Oh yeah i know ill take these pictures i told you guys i was going to take so here they are EnJoY!

Picture of the whole flower room it is a 5x5. Kind of big for them but they seem to be doing just fine.
    [​IMG]

Yay Bud Development!
    [​IMG]

Triple Bud :p
    [​IMG]

Say hello to a really big stem :p
    [​IMG]

Oh and look at the roots on that lady gosh darn!
    [​IMG]

Yes i know they are huge. And BARE!
    [​IMG]

Im so excited to see what these will turn out to be :smoke:.
    [​IMG]

6. So i feel like i forgot to mention that this is all legal :) Ah how glory tastes sooo soo sweet. Ive been looking around on the forums and i have not see any posts for pandora or agent orange strains. Is anyone or has anyone grown this? Id really like some feedback :)

7. #9 IamJ, Oct 2, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2010
    Here we go also forgot to post these clones ENJOY!

Apollo Clone, Got it from a friend.. Is not really doing that well i dont seem to like the genetics so far..
    [​IMG]

This is my only living proof of my G13 x Haze got it from a seed from some grower in ohio, have never successfully copped it but i had a 5 foot one that i had to give away i will be posting a picture of that and then again when it is cropped it is a amazing plant.
    [​IMG]

Mmmm my sexy Pandora's Box that i love ever ever so much, if i had a picture of some of this bud id show you. Its to dieee for. Very heady high and puts you on your ass for sure. It ends up tasteing like some lemons mixxed with sour diesiel lol how ever that works :). EnJoY!
    [​IMG]

Oh and i also wanted to post a Legendary Picture of some Connie Chong so you guys can see what im used to smoking on :).(edit: had to swap out the picture)
    [​IMG]
    I call it sit the F$$K down weed. Because it makes you sit the F DOWN! :)

Also wanted to post my electrical Set up, something i improvised myself i think i did a swell job!!
    [​IMG]

Enjoy everyone and smoookkeee on!!

8. So after a long morning i sit down to see that my 100$ plantronic headphones are yet eaten through again.. this will be the 4th set my cat has eaten.. fml...

9. So far its all looking quite good :bongin:

10. Really aprechate you saying so :) Ive worked hard on these ladys and some friends have been so blunt to say that this is a horrible grow. Mind you i drop kicked his ass to the ground and said who brought you here biach?

11. For beginner status you are doing well. So what's up man? How can I help here?

12. Could you make any suggestions to my flower room? It is currently NOT equipped with CO2 but will be shortly. Its temperature is 75-79 degrees during the day(while the lights on), with a 59% humidity. During the night, its temperature is about 72 degrees, with a 52% humidity. I have a single oscillating fan hanging from the ceiling blowing on the tops so they do not burn.

So basically what im trying to ask once again is just what would you do to further improve the environment that they are currently in? Thanks in advance.

13. Looking damn good man, much more well put togather than my first grow :) Ill be following along

14. When its time to do a smoke out remember he said it was horrible and that you dont want to subject him to that bad of weed and toss his ass to the curb :bongin:

15. #17 OCTAGONAL HOME, Oct 3, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 3, 2010

J bro it sounds like you have ideal conditions in your room. I didn't notice any sort of pests or any sign of disease. My only suggestion would be to add as much light as you can. Since you are handy at wiring then it should be a snap. Unless you are jumping off of anything but a dedicated 20 amp breaker for each 1000 watt ballast it will run smooth. So don't hesitate bro...throw in another 1000 watt rig if you have an empty slot in your breaker box. It will pay dividends fosho.

With a lot of different strains like you have it can be difficult to fine tune each specific formula to meet an individual need or reduce toxicity by overfeeding. Using a simple organic base like AN's Iguana Juice or GenOrg's BioMarine, you can then add small amounts (as you run through the base) of specific NPK or micronutes that are missing. Basically fill the gaps if you have to. With organics it has been said that PH is not an issue. This is just not true, not from my experiences. There is a trick to PH'ing organics that I do not share with people, anyone. So there my advice ends. It is proprietary, maybe one day you will see bottles lol highly doubtful as it would combine already patented products.

16. #18 IamJ, Oct 3, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 3, 2010
    (edit: im running on 220 right now so my elec is cut in half i know i have alot of potential to be used but its hard with such short funds know anyone on the east cost that has a full 600 watt setup for 100 bucks? lol not likely)
    Im kind of nervous about throwing in a thousand watt. Right now the room is using a 600 i was planning on expanding it and throwing in another 600! now i do have a light rail with lightmover the expensive one thats like called 3.5 whatever whatever. lol. I have yet to hook it up because i am unsure of the results of using the rail. I bought it and kind of regret it but oh well.

My PH levels and my water levels are one thing i know very very well as i had problems with salt early on in my grow. I experenced alot of burn but just figured ill change the salt filter and throw a PUR water filter on the sink. It takes 15 mins to fill every 5 gallons of water that i use. But my PH stays at a constant 6.5-6.8 RAREly changing. My PPM levels that are also low. From what ive learned i am very careful with how much nutrients i give them. Either under or just about enough. Fox Farm has a helpful chart that really helped me along. As well as The Cannabis Grow Bible by Greg Green. Ive read several books before i adventured into this field. I give my plants the follow nutrient table.

For Flower:
    1 tablespoon of Grow Big per gal
    2 teaspoons of Tiger Bloom per gal
    3/4-1 teaspoon of Green Fuse per gal
    2 teaspoons of CAMG+

For Veg:
    2 Tablespoons of Grow Big
    2 teaspoons of Big Bloom
    3/4-1 teaspoon of green fuse
    1-1 1/2 teaspoons of CAMG+ per gallon

Both of these seem to work wonders i never over nuit them because i feel like that is not natural for the plant. Any suggestions to what to do with my nutrients?

17. lol thats what im thinking :) i laughed

18. Thanks for the support im going to need it and im always looking to help back as well :hello: