M15 autoflowering and big bang. Ooo interesting :)

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by street90, Sep 20, 2010.

1. #1 street90, Sep 20, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 20, 2010
    Ok. So this is my first post on hear so what's up all.

Now down to the fun stuf.

2 baby larys right now. One of them is a autoflowering m15 plant from ShortStuf. Second is a feminized Big Bang(it was free) from Green House.

I thought about going bubbleponic with the 5gal bucket and stuf. But I decided in the end to go with dirt.

For my pots I did that fabric stuf pot that suposibly prunes the roots so it feels like it's in a bigger hole.

For the soil thing, I did about about a inch layer of those little clay balls to help drainage and then the rest is some soil I bought at the local indoor grow shop, it's suppose to have all the plants nuts it needs for the first 20 days of it's amazing life.

and for lighting im doing 24 hour.

Attached Files:

2. and this is pix ofz my grow box im using right now.

its has 2 T8 fluresent bulbs and 2 T5 fluresent bulbs, i want to eventualy make it 6 T5 bulbs.

idk if the fan is going to be enough serculation though.

Attached Files:

3. this is the clay balls i was talkin about. and the soil i am using

Attached Files:

4. check out my autoflower using cfl's. auto assassins,blue himalayan.

5. ok DrFragenstein i will def check it out.

so update....

they are still lookin good. but i think i might have messed up how the seed are planted so i got no clue what one is really what one. cause the shell of the seed i pulled out of the outoflowering one looked like the seed shell of the big bang one.

it could get fun lol

Attached Files:

6. aight so i wated till they got a little biger to add pix.

but hear are some new ones right after watering

Attached Files:

7. GL with ur autos they grow so damn fast fun to watch

8. lookin good so far man. subbed

9. #9 street90, Sep 23, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 23, 2010
    Thanks sleepless and ismoke.

anyway the babies are still doin good.

but there is a new member to the groop lol my friend could not keep it any more so i had to adopt it. all i know about it is it came from some kush with silver hairs and it was fire lol

im kinda hoping its a male so i could mabie gets some seeds from one of the plants i got right now.

Attached Files:

10. Yikes, they're really stretching. I usually start my seeds in little 12 oz cups, so you can re-plant them after they stretch a bit and bury that extra stem.

I'd bring your light closer, and hopefully, they'll stop stretching...

-Loki

11. #11 street90, Sep 24, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 24, 2010
    thanks loki.

i tried to put my seeds in a cup then move them over but i have had problems doing that in the past. i just wanted to be super good this time and just put them in the big pot lol i figured it was a noob proof ideah lol

as far as the lights i try to keep them 3 in. from the top of the plant. how close should they be?

streching is something new to me. how bad is streching for my plant?

Attached Files:

12. hear is a pix of some bordum creation + weed lol

Attached Files:

13. #13 Loki7, Sep 24, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 24, 2010

It's a good idea, except, you should have started with the pot half full... then add soil until you bury the pod leaves.

Stretching is bad. Specially for sprouts, they tend to tip over and damage their stems...

3 in. is pretty close... any closer and you'll probably cook them. Odd that they'd stretch that much with the lights so close. I'd go 24/0 to keep them from stretching anymore.

As for those plants, I think I'd maybe mound up some soil around their stems to support them, and then dig out the soil all around the edges of the pot to get under the sprout and remove some soil to lower it down.

-Loki

14. man i wish i would have thought about that to start with.

they have been on 24/0 lighting from the very begining.

thanks for the input though lokie.

15. Really? What strain are you growing? Cause 24/0 with the lights really close should have done the trick... How compact is your soil? Are those white things perlite or MG nutes?

-Loki

16. the strain is m15 autoflowering and big bang. the little bags behind the plants are the bages they came in. and i think that it is perlite but i did not put it in there it came in the soil. and i tried to keep the soil not very compact. but i think it was pretty compact.

i took your advice to action and took some pix to make sure i didnt mess up lol

Attached Files:

17. /facepalm... Strains right in the thread title... They look great now. Those long stems will turn into roots...

-Loki

18. yeah lol

but thanks again lol if you see anything els that you could see me fixin feel free to let me know.

19. yeah man, you were right to bury those stems. It'll help out in the long run. Just keep the lights close so it doesnt happen again lol

20. thanks ismoke lol

so yet again another update lol

and the plant that was donated to me is slowly getin healther the top leavs are turning a darker green

and the 79 is the temp in the box

Attached Files: