BAGZ 600 watt Chrystal / Big Bang Scrog - Harvested 11/19/10

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by BAGZ, Jul 10, 2010.

1. #1 BAGZ, Jul 10, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 17, 2012
    EDIT: Harvest Pics - http://forum.grasscity.com/indoor-grow-journals/632161-bagz-600-watt-chrystal-big-bang-scrog-harvested-11-19-10-a-19.html#post8825213
    Dry harvest pics - http://forum.grasscity.com/indoor-grow-journals/632161-bagz-600-watt-chrystal-big-bang-scrog-harvested-11-19-10-a-20.html#post8889137
    Final Yield: 12oz

Hi Everyone :wave:

Ok so here's my setup (pics in link below).
    http://forum.grasscity.com/grow-room-design-setup/623103-got-some-new-stuff-today.html
    3' x 3' Closet
    600 watt HPS w/ Cool Tube
    6" 435 cfm Valueline fan
    CAN 38 Special 50 Carbon Filter

I'm going to be growing 3 Nirvana Chrystal and 1 Green House Big Bang. For nutes I'll be using Fox Farms Grow Big, Tiger Bloom, and unsulphured blackstrap molasses for the last few weeks of flowering. I'm growing in Pro Mix with 1 tbsp of dolomite lime per gallon of soil.

Anyway, all 3 Chrystal seeds have germinated and I put them in 1/2 gal grow bags last night. The taproot on the Big Bang looks like it's about to come out so I'll probably be planting that one tonight or tomorrow.I'll post pics once they sprout.

[​IMG]

2. oh boy oh boy, i cannot wait to watch this one grow.
    What are youre plans as far as to training/ cloning.

3. #3 BAGZ, Jul 14, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 23, 2010
    All 3 Chrystal seeds sprouted yesterday (7/12), and the Big Bang germinated so that's now in a 1/2 gal grow bag as well. Here's some pics.

DAY 2

Chrystal #1 [​IMG]
    Chrystal #1 [​IMG]
    Chrystal #2 [​IMG]
    Chrystal #3 [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. Thanks man, I'm going to do a SCROG.

5. You've got an amazing set up. Looks really pro, especially with the digital ballast instead of a magnetic one (heat!). I've never seen bags like that before to pot plants in. I shall google away now :D

6. Hey man, Nice setup and little sprouts you have going already.

I should have listened to you when you reccomended visqueen...Ill for sure be doing my next grow with that. Mylar is a bitch to work with..:eek:

I noticed you have a black floor...is it bad to have anything white/reflective under the plants?...i dont want mine growing into the floor lol

7. Looking good dude. what kind of bags are those?

Subbed.

8. #8 BAGZ, Jul 14, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 15, 2010
    Thanks, Yeah I like grow bags better then pots because they're taller instead of wider. I got them from HTG they're pretty cheap.

Thanks Vic, My floor is actually white but I currently have garbage bags under the plants because I don't have any drip trays. That actually reminds me I have to get them this week lol.

They're 1/2 gal grow bags from HTG supply. High Tech Garden Supply
    Thanks for stopping in man.

9. hey bagz im subscribed to this one for sure. look like it will be a nice simple effective setup, like something i would do for sure:). with that 600 watt youll get some rock hard nugs though. so your gunna scrog em? and that htg shirt is so dope!

lookin good so far dude cant wait for furthur updates:smoking:

10. #10 BAGZ, Jul 15, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 15, 2010
    Thanks bro, I was originally going to do a perpetual modular scrog but I made some changes to my intake before thinking it through so now I wont be able to move them easily.

It's funny that you posted, I'm watching That 70's Show right now lmao.

11. #11 BAGZ, Jul 17, 2010
    Update: DAY 6

Chrystal #1
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Chrystal #2
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Chrystal #3
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    I added a 120mm PC fan above the light to pull some hot air up.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

12. Lookin nice dude, they wont be babies much longer..hopefully haha :smoke:

13. They should explode soon for sure! It's nice not to PH your soil, if I don't keep my nutes PH in check my soil gets all outta whack. That's sweet that you don't have to bother with it though, that's a good setup for people that can't garden too often too! Sub'd!

14. I'm very interested in that Big Bang strain, great medicinal plant from GHSC. Subbed

15. Yeah I'm looking forward to growing it. The one I had in there sprouted yesterday and today it was dead, no clue how but I have an extra Big Bang seed that I'll start germinating tonight.

16. pulling up a chair :smoke:

17. #17 BAGZ, Jul 20, 2010
    DAY 9

Chrystal #1
    [​IMG]
    Chrystal #2
    [​IMG]
    Chrystal #3
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

18. I just love how beautiful MJ seedlings are. Yours are no exception :)

19. There lookin nice man. Im along for the ride!
    Did you get feminized??

20. Yup all feminized.