600w HPS LSD, Cole Train, Sour Cream, Bagseed.

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by The chosen nug, Jun 29, 2010.

1. #1 The chosen nug, Jun 29, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 22, 2010
    Just starting up the thread for my new grow.
    STRAINS:
    3 Barneys Farm LSD
    1 DNA Sour Cream
    1 Reserva Privada Cole Train
    2 Bagseed.

LIGHTS:

600w lumatek ballast
    600w HPS Ultra sun bulb
    Vented reflector

MEDIUM:

Premiere Pro HP Professional
    Earth worm castings
    About 8 to 1 ratio.

NUTES:
    Humboldt Nutrients 3 part
    Grow
    Bloom
    Micro
    Atami Bloombastic
    Advanced Nutrients
    Sensi-Zyme
    Bud Candy
    Bud Ignitor

Pictures of the grow room will be up tomorrow because thats when it will be finished.

Attached Files:

2. sup bro.... How old are the bigger plants? Something looks up with them...maybe the ph on the nutes is too low?

3. Man I've been eyeing some cole train seeds. I'll be watching to see how they turn out.

Happy Growing!!!

4. good looking start nug! i just put my three girls into flowering

5. Looking good man:cool: I'll be paying close attention to this one:D

6. SUP! The bigger ones are about a month old. They are freshly trasplanted from outdoors and were on the side of a house so they didnt get a whole lot of sun or nitrogen. Feeding them and theyll be good soon hopefully!

Hows it goin? Glad to hear your watching. Hope i can help :smoke:

Hey thanks lotus. Ill have to stop by in a day or so and check it out!

Welcome aboard:wave:

7. Lookin forward to seein that grow room! egarly waiting for the next update!

8. SUP! Good news. The second LSD has come up! Got some cleaning done to the grow room and got the intake and exhaust started. Things are looking good. Panda film will be up within the week.

Attached Files:

9. Hey there! Hows it gowin? I just update about 2 seconds ago while you were posting :p lol

10. lookin good! I got a Sour Cream seed from DNA as a freebie i havent started it yet tho maybe my next grow! i wish i had as big a space as u do

11. Thats a great grow room. I bet its easy to keep it nice and cool in there w/ the brick walls? yeah?

12. Yeah i just put the Sour Cream into the peat today. Ill be able to tell you how it is in a few weeks :D I lucked out with the space i have. I was gunna run a 400 in a tent but decided to make a cheap tent out of the whole room and get a bigger light lol.

Yeah it stays in the mid to high seventies under the light without me doing anything so im pretty stoked. It fluxuates somewhere around 60 for humidity though.

I just put the third and final LSD into peat today as well as the Sour Cream as mentioned earlier. The Cole Train was just starting to pop out when i checked them. So far i have a 100% germ rate :hello: 7/7. Now All im hoping for is that the 2 bag seed are female and im set. By my light set up im hoping for 14oz. or 2oz a plant. Whats everyone's estimation just for shits and giggles sake.

13. depending on how much veg each plant gets, you could probably expect atleast 1+1/2 - 2 oz. each

14. Hi there kindnug. Whats up? Thanks for stopping by. Im really hoping for 2 :smoke:

15. What's up Nug!!! Sub'ed now man!! Gonna read up and post a comment. Good day to ya and I hope you enjoyed your holiday!

16. It was great. Ive been enjoying some organic homegrown from my buddy for a good deal so ive been pretty happy since his harvest :p Glad to see youve made it over! Ill have some bud prom soon for yah this time lol.

UPDATE:

All but the 3rd LSD sprouted even thought it cracked. I decided to super crop the bag seed just to allow the light to be at one height so i could take the pots off the other pots. The bag seed are full of green lush life after more nutes yesterday. The LSD1 is growing excelently as well :hello: Everything is looking good under the hood. The venting is up and the rest of the panda film is going up to the ceiling for reflectivity. Its REALLY hot out and the fresh air that is sucked in is hot. The grow room is about 86 at the hottest part of the day so im hoping that there wont be to many more really hot days.

Attached Files:

17. lookin good lsd is a fucking amazing strain if you got that right pheno its gonna blow you away that bagseed lmfao couldnt stop laughing super cropped it lmfao stretchy fuckers need to be tied down to that bucket they look like they been thru some ruff times haha but anyways gl with lsd

18. Well im happy with whatever pheno i have because its growin like a weed :D. And the bagseed were outside for a month in garbage soil and only got about 9 hours of direct sunlight. They are doing very well after the transplant and the Humboldt nutes. I love them but i plan on going Advanced once im all out. As for the soil i love it. It seems to be just right with how all the gals are growing. Hope to have some full bushes of LSD soon :smoking:

19. HIGH All, looking Good CN....I Will also Subscribed to this Grow!!

20. looking good nugs, im sub'ed:cool: im praying to the cannabis gods that shit doesnt turn south for this grow like the last two:wave: