Widow + OG Kush + Chronic + NYD + Blue Venom + Cole Train

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by BUDACIOUS, Jun 25, 2010.

1. #1 BUDACIOUS, Jun 25, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 25, 2010
    Sup gc.... meant to start a journal awhile back but had pic problems. So let me start with some pics and add the details...This is the bottom of my starter tent. Currently using a 250W MH (because thats what I had). Tent is a 4x4x7 ft cheap version with the small 4" vents, and minimal roof bracing, but at least its does not have the white interior...The plants shown with only two leaves are Blue Venon. The other slightly larger plants from seed are Big Budda White Dwarfs. Plant on the left foreground is a ww (been growing this ww plant for a few years now). There is another ww in the background along with a chronic. The plant on the right foreground is a chronic also. Several OG Kush clones are scattered around...

Attached Files:

2. #2 BUDACIOUS, Jun 25, 2010
    More pics a coming: first pic is a closer view of a chronic with a ww clone going along for the ride. the air pump off to the side is running the cloning bb's in the background, 2nd and 3rd pic are the cloning buckets. currently home to chronic, NYD, ww and OG Kush stems..made from kitty litter buckets, filled with tap water and a couple big diameter air stones, low tech high return. Next pic is centered on a big budda white dwarf sprout. The next is of a single blue venon sprout, while the last shows 3 B.V.'s with an OG kush clone in the upper right, leaving creeping into the picture are from surround ww's

Attached Files:

3. and the pics go on.... first pic is of an OG Kush from tent 1..second pic moves us to tent 2. Large veg to Bloom tent. lots of stuff going on here, 600w (can you name it from its ass? lol), fans, hoses, ducks....Followed by centrifical fans (one for the cool tubes, one excavates the air). A view of the cool tube follows, note the net pot covering the intake on the fan to avoid sucking in large things (low tech at its lowest? lol)...Followed by GREENAGE....Chronics to the back, White Widows to the front.....the line in that queen song "tie your mother down", in this case Im using yarn. And before everyone starts chiming in, some yarn is not good to use if it has lots of fibrous hairs coming off the main thread. if the yard is like a small rope then it works fine. The small hairs become imbedded in the stem quickly. The yarn that looks like a small hq rope is very easy to use and does not imbed..The red yarn is the good stuff and I can leave it tied up for a week or longer, the other color yarn has to retied every day to avoid issues, but it was free so.....

Attached Files:

4. moving on to tent #3. Another large veg to bloom tent, currently running 12/12, so I guess its a bloom tent now. Forgive me but I just sampled a early taste of the OG kush (more on that later) and Im a bit stoned:)

Attached Files:

5. #5 BUDACIOUS, Jun 25, 2010
    Ok, the first 3 pics are kinda self explanatory. I only showed the ducking to point out you can use metal tape to help keep the duck from collapsing at bends, not as good as an elbow but it will get you by for a while. The first pic of tiny buds is a white widow, the rest are all from the OG Kush... The OG Kush came from a seed I got in a bag of $550 an oz pot club nugs the club called " OG Kush Platinum Reserve". Got 3 seeds total, lost one, one was male (and died a horrific death!lol) and the female is what you see budding. I dont know what or if it was crossed with anything or a product of a hermy OG. The club seemed to be trying to talk me out of growing it...Anyway that OG is going to harvest 4 weeks before the rest of the plants in tent 3 (which will free up a bunch of room) as its packed with a handfull of ww's, a chronic and a nyd.... Other than the OG kush everything I have is from Attitude seeds. Im on the west coast of cali. and everything is under proper legal license under California state law! lol

6. #6 BUDACIOUS, Jun 25, 2010
    Other details.....Temps average low 80's depending on weather. Water, out the tap, dechlorinated and bubbled out before use (tested at 200-220ppm). Nutes. GH nutes. The strain of widow seems to not handle lucas formula well at full strength, so it gets it at a half does. The OG Kush, Chronic and NYD are not as delicate and can handle Lucas formula full strength. The OG Kush is so hardly that when I forgot to correct the ph in a large batch of nutes, it didnt seem to care enough more than to curl a leave or two, while the white widow leaves became brittle, dried and growth stopped...The cole train is a fem seed, soaked for a day, we await its arrival..last thing, nutes are ph corrected to close to neutral due to the WW's response to anything acidic. Im not sure if anyone else has experienced that with a Widow? Please chime in...

7. Im in the process of cleaning up the place to move and I ran into some bagseed from 1984 packed away.. Beauties they are, big round, back from the days of big cali green buds. Anyway, I took the best looking dozen and dropped them in some warm water...

8. Its time to flush. wish I had used 5 gallon pots on all the plants.....

Attached Files:

9. [quote name='BUDACIOUS']These babies finished well, the buds are hard as hell, covered in trics. kicking my self in the ass for not using bigger pots this grow as they may be the best buds Ive harvested....