The Fresh Spot....connoisseur quality

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by joe_fresh, Jun 3, 2010.

1. #1 joe_fresh, Jun 3, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 3, 2010
    Hey just thaught id start a new journal, just started another run, list goes as follows:

60 Super Silver Haze(clones)

5 blue widow--fem seeds
    6 widowrella--fem seeds
    8 iced grapefruit--fem seeds
    5 original berry--fem seeds
    9 pineapple punch--reg seeds

and ill be getting some clones next week to ad to the collection

ill get some pics up of what ive started later today, i still need to install 2 dehumidifiers, each 70 ppd max water removal, should help with the humidity problems i had last run. ill also be running sulfur burners for 2 hours each night to prevent any kind of mold or mildew.

ill also be changing my nutes this run. last run i use the whole Advanced nutrients line(cost me 3500$ to harvest one crop), this run i will be using cheap nutes and specifically Jacks professional 14-5-38 for flowering @ 650 ppm every watering. this is how i ued to do it but last run i decided to try AN, but imo it was alot more problems than anything, im sure i could have taken the time and mastered it but i felt like the jacks pro was much better and much more simple.:wave::wave::smoking:

2. Damn joe. this is gonna be killer! Can't wait for the pics.! Subbed.

3. I'll ride along. I been interested in that iced grapefruit for a while now, can't wait to see how it turns out with a pro behind the wheel. Good luck Joe.:smoking:

4. #4 Unclenugs, Jun 4, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 4, 2010
    What kinda system are you running?

Seems like even with 100+ plants, I'd be hard pressed to run enough water to use $3500 worth of nutes in, even at above recommended levels. Were you using all the AN additives?

can't wait for pics. :wave:

5. thx guys

big perm i got some iced grapefruit smoking right now, grew 2 plants last run to test em out, grows wonderfully, but imo the flavor could be a bit stronger, smells wonderfull while growing but after cut dry and cure i find there is a lack of flavor, but thats just because i only like weed with extreme flavor and AAA quality, but i thaught id start the other 8 seeds hoping to get a smellier and stronger tasting pheno

unclenugs the system im running is promix in 7 gal pots, had watered. and yes i was using ALL the AN additives. but this run ill be witching over to my old fert the jacks pro, and see if theres a diff

6. heres the IG from my last run
    [​IMG]

7. damn joe i wish i could grow that many plants reasonably. cant wait to see it .

8. do you actually think im doing this reasonably???lol i just want to try all these to get the ultimate flavor packed weed, when i find it ill be growing just that, untill then im on a mission, of higher standards

9. youve got over 100 goin right , for me , if things go wrong i'm lookin at 10 years mandatory.that to me is unresonable, but you know what your doin . so i say with those rules up there i'ld feel that would be a reasonable risk on your amount to grow i guess.

10. ahh, I see. Normally don't use that much water in you're average hydro system, but I can completely see 7 gallon pots drinking their fair share.

You're a better man than I, hand watering all those pots. :eek:

11. Joe, I believe we are on the same mission. I am on a much smaller scale, but I have the same goal.trial..error..that one strain that nobody thought shit of and it turns out to be what you have always been waiting for. One of these days brother. what was that about variety and life, and there's only one way to know for sure? Try em all.:smoke:

12. well here they are, my pics for your viewing

included are the pics of my monster SSH plant that i still have going from last run, and it still hasnt shown any signs of wanting to bud, i just transplanted her into 140L rubbermaid bin and chopped 3 ft of the top of each branch so i could fit her in my room in the rubbermaid, she has been flowering since march 24, thats 11 weeks, this plant is in the pics with the light off, there is also a SSH that is in the pics with the light on, she has about a month left on her, and i sprung both these plants from the same pack of seeds

Attached Files:

13. wow you got a stubborn bitch huh , gonna have to drop it to 10/14 to even flip her. I've read of that same situation before. She is pretty though , your grow is amazing too man =) I'm subscribed I don't know why I have not seen this yet.:D

completely blown away man =)

14. well i cant drop any light hours because the way i have my lights/timer setup with relay switches, so when one room is on the other is off, and vice versa, so if one room is getting 16 hrs of light the other is getting 8 hrs of light.

it looked like she was starting to bud but then i transplanted her and i see all this new growth at the tips, looking like a reveg, im kind of clueless of what to do with her, pther thasn chopping her, lol, but im gonna let her go for at least another month, i just lst'd her last night and ill get pics up tonight

15. well heres the ssh that has been flowering since march 24, i lst'd her last night

Attached Files:

16. Looks like it's gonna be a good run man! Hope you find that perfect strain your looking for.

17. UPDATE

Well here i am on day 20 of 12/12, some of the pics are labeled as to which plants they are.

feeding every second watering at 650ppm, but had to lower it because of slight excess N on 2-3 plants so its now at 500 ppm every second watering

Attached Files:

18. woo hoo finally figured out my cam....heres the rest of my pics

Attached Files:

19. *LOL* Widowrella Love the Name Joe...and Mighty Fine looking Girls!!! Very Nice...Fuck what Else can I say *LOL*

20. Awesome grow man!! Can i ask what ur soil is consisted of? I know you said pro-mix is this their metromix? What do you add to it if anything? Def be checkin out ur progress.