All CFL Tent Grow Feminized Chrystal(WWxNL)

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by gsxrkid750, Apr 13, 2010.

1. #1 gsxrkid750, Apr 13, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 6, 2010
    What's up GC?! Im back! This is my third grow. My first went fairly well considering my lack of knowledge, bad luck etc... learned alot. The second grow went ok, I was growing sour diesel, pure afghan and an unknown strain which ended with all 3 being males:mad:. Never again will I waste so much time. I ordered a 5pack of feminized chrystal seeds by Nirvana from www.sensibleseeds.com . They came in one week with no extra charges for "stealth" shipping. Those of you ordering from Attitude are getting kinda ripped off I feel. I will say Attitude has a larger selection, but not by much. I have a DR40 by Secret Jardin with around 300watts of CFLs. I will be using Espoma Organic potting soil with Mycotone and perlite, this soil has no nutes and comes with dolomite lime mixed in. I also plan on buying some Bar Harbour Organic potting soil as well, it has some kelp/seaweed, guano and lobster etc in it to feed the seedling better than the espoma can until I start nutes. I put a toothpick soaked with Superthrive in my small water container for a minute so the seedling will get just a hint of that Superthrive help while shes young. I will be using FoxFarm's GB, BB and TB. I germed seeds yesterday in a cup of water and they cracked in less than 24hours. I placed them in some peat pucks. Once I see a sprout I will put the pucks in a plastic party cup. As they grow I will add the rest of my CFLs. Anyone with Chrystal experience please add your 2cents.

Attached Files:

2. mornin!
    ive got a small tent grow going on too! any plans for the grow; sog, lst, etc?
    what are those clamps called that you have on the cfls? are they avail at hardware stores like home depot?

3. The lights came with a clamp and reflector from home depot. I may top one of them. I removed the reflectors.

4. cool thx.

lots of topping and lst tutorials on GC, its a nice resource!

5. This is my third grow. First one went OK second one ended with all males. So I just want to have one successful regular grow.

6. Subscribed!! I'm excited for you and thanks for sharing your experience!

I'm doing my first grow and I have one Chrystal that is about a week ahead of yours. I'll keep you posted on her progress.

Lotsa good vibes headed your way!

Peace...

7. Send me link to your grow. I have been searching high and low for someone else growing Chrystal, very excited! Are doing CFLs?

8. [​IMG]

I'm not doing an online journal for my first grow, I'll wait till I get some more experience under my belt. Here is my Chrystal seedling on day seven. Her leaves look a little funky on the tips but I'm hoping that will pass. She was watered for the first time yesterday. Im using black gold organic and will be using fox farms nutes when ready.

I've got 10 plants growning under fluorescent tubes and some high wattage CFL's. My ch9 aroma is on its fourth leaf set and looks like she's gonna be a monster!

I'll keep you posted on Chrystal - I have high hopes for her!

9. Looks good, please keep me updated on your chrystal with pics. How many watts are you vegging with? I will have about 300 for veg and flower.

10. Im using about 450watts total but have room for more. I may have to add more during flowering IDK I'm pretty unexperienced. Cant do HPS for many reasons so my grow will be fluorescent all the way. Will keep you posted for sure!:D

11. 450watts+ sounds great, but if you're growing 10 plants or even 5-6 if some are males it sounds about right. However you can never have enough light as long as temps are ok. I cannot remove heat well enough to make me feel safe using HPS as well as venting heat secretively. Wish I could :rolleyes:.

12. good luck with this grow gixxer!

my last bike was cbr600rr but i crashed it :(

and then my kid came along so no more bikes for a while...

so i started growing in the garage where my bike used to be :p

every cloud eh? :D

13. LOL, I guess. My love for Mary Jane and Motorcycles is too close to call. I too have kids now and I am in pain for the last 3 Summers, maybe next year :eek:. I was close to racing at the amateur level until I became a father:cool:. But yes, my obsession with bikes and riding has turned to an obsession for home grown:D.

14. i had a fazer 600 around donnington park, scraping the pegs everywhere. it was a right laugh, i had no hero blobs left at the end of the day :D

15. #15 gsxrkid750, Apr 13, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 14, 2010

Are you trying to make me jealous? LOL Fucking Donnington Park?!! I have dreamed of being able to hit craners curves, on a GSXR750 of course! Closest track to me incorporates a Nascar oval :cool:. Any track is more fun than the street. But Donnington, thats rubbing it in LOL;). Any days spent at Caldwell or is it Cadwell? Pic is of me.

16. I love watching video of people crashing or getting sick air going over the mountain:eek:.

17. lol, i've never done cadwell but my mates have. they say you don't realise how steep it is until you ride up it tucked and pinned :eek:

i've done mallory park though, that was a laugh. it was a few years ago before the changes were made. gerards is something else man, knee down forever and get the line right or you end up in the woods or highside into the lake lol

18. Well I have no doubt you feel my pain of not having a bike right now:eek:. I was wondering if any of the UK growers I talked to were into bikes or bike racing. Cool!

19. First kneedown was on a 2002 GSXR600 on a highway exit ramp with street hockey knee pads on! LOL talk about death style not lifestyle, Fast Bikes Magazine used to be the shit till they were bought out. Now PB is the only one left from the good ole days.

20. this is funny :D

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3vihv6CYX3E]YouTube - Crash at Mountain - Cadwell park[/ame]

this is gerards done badly lol

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eb-MZkOZ-74]YouTube - Mallory Park Bike Trackday Crash - 7th August 09[/ame]

neither of the above is me lol