grASSHUMPer's "grASSSCRog"

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Grasshumper, Feb 26, 2010.

1. #1 Grasshumper, Feb 26, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 24, 2010
    I am starting this new thread for my lastest journey into the world of scrog growing. The room 24 x 24 x 60 150 watt Htg Hps. this is my third grow area all comments and pointers welcome. I will be scroging 2 plants in 7 gallon square pots.

the following are strains i have to choose from for this grow suggestions welcome

Red Cherry Berry (fem) barney's farm

Thai haze

Big Bang

Nyc power diesel (havent arrived yet)

Wonder Woman

or my Jack clones
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. Right on bro! This is SO similar to my grow.:wave:

I say wonder woman, and red cherry berry.

Because; I want to see what the Wonderwoman looks like grown out. (If you can make it look like that pic on attitude)

And the cherry berry just sounds delic!!!

3. those are my top two picks too. but the red cherry berry is still seedling. i have to lean towards wonder woman and big bang. thats what it's looking like anyway:smoking:

4. Nice!!

What have you pulled w/ the 150 on your prior runs?

I see ppl on icmag that harvest over 1gpw with the 150w. I hope I can do this, after I get all my shit dialed in. Get some good strains going in the scrog, and pull a cutie pie or more.:smoking:

5. i dont know what i will get but that is why i am gonna use high yield strains for this scrog. in the past i have gotten over one ounce on a single plant under the 150. so we will just have to see:smoking:

6. The strains sound really good, add OGK and BAM! Dank scrog city! :D:smoke:

7. Whatup humper!? :wave: You trying to give me a run on the number of journals going at once? :laughing:

Looks like you're off on an exciting venture here man, I'm down as always :smoking:

8. i want to start a scrog but to lazy to train i think ima get a few more harvest under my belt tho gl +rep

9. Let's get some updates in here Humper:D

10. i'm down to see how this turns out:wave:

11. Happy growing, GH :wave:

12. Pulling up a chair, I am about to venture into a scrog in a similiar size area. :wave:

13. cool beans mrs ed. will this be exclusively yours to tend to thread and all? that would be very nice ed already has way too much stuff to keep up with. :rolleyes:

14. He writes the prescriptions and then I give out the meds/nutes a lot of the time for all the girls now. He will be my go to guy if they have some issues but this will be my grow of Jenna Boo (LSD). She is due to move into her new condo April 1 to get her scrog on. :D

15. i will be there fo sho mrs ed:hello::D

16. Hey man :wave: Room for one more subscriber? :)

I promise not to use mah stick. :eek:

17. always free:hello: but the scrog isnt gonna start for maybe another week or two:( gotta train the veggers a little more then it's SHOWTIME:D

18. No worries man :D

I lied about the whole stick thing anyway. :p

:poke: :wave: :bolt:

19. Stick it to him Free!! :p

Humper you kill me with the avi's bro! :laughing: Charlie Murphy's True Hollywood Stories is what got me watching Chapelle Show, can't help but crack up when seeing that stuff...

20. I'm subscribing to this thread man! I want to learn more about SCROG :D:wave: