BlueBerry (1st Grow) & White Widow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Shaggydog, Dec 23, 2009.

1. Hello Everyone,

Here are 5 plants that I am growing. They are 4 weeks old today and I switched them to 12/12 a few days ago to start flowering after 36 hrs of total darkness.

The lamp is a HPS 400 watt system. I was using a standard GE Lucalox bulb until I switched to 12/12. I switched it over to a Solarmax super bulb for flowering. The soil is Miracle Grow potting soil mixed with black top soil and I use distilled H2O. I also use FoxFarm Tiger Bloom, 1 or 2 caps per gallon.

Next time I think I will use individual pots instead of doubling plants up.

SD

Attached Files:

2. wats up any updates?

3. The plants are 5 1/2 weeks old and have been under 12/12 lighting for 2 weeks. I am thinking the twin 2 white widow and twin 2 blue berry appear to be males. I am hoping the rest are female, what are your thoughts?

SD

Attached Files:

4. Pic 4 & 5 males no doubt.

5. I cut the 2 male plants tonight. I put the tops in vases and will let them pop and save some pollen for future use. Has anyone tried pollinating just past of a female plant? Would that mess up the how the other buds develop?

SD

6. I take a bag and put in a couple lower limbs and shake it a bit for outdoors, but, indoors if a fan is blowing you might spread it everywhere so maybe leave the fan off and the bag on a day.

7. :eek:

I had 3 males out of 5 plants. I have cut the males out and have the 2 females remaining, 1 White Widow and 1 Blue Berry. They are 6 weeks old today.

SD

Attached Files:

8. Clone them bitches.

9. they are looking lush:smoking:

10. atleast you got one of each if you have the space you should clone em but go easy since they are in the flowering stage

11. Here is an updated picture. The plants are 9 1/2 weeks old and have been under 12/12 for 6 weeks. It took about a week to start flowering.

SD

:)

12. Sucks that most of your crop was male, you still have 2 very nice girls though!

13. The 36 hours of darkness between veg and flowering, Is that a technique to get them to flower faster?

14. You got some healthy lookin ladies there. Especially for the soil you're using :yummy:

15. #15 Shaggydog, Feb 9, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 9, 2010
    11 weeks old today, 7th week at 12/12.

SD

16. These were taken last week, 15th week of growth. The WW is about ready to harvest, the BB is slowly getting there!

SD

Attached Files:

17. That's a nice looking bud U got there.