**Harvest Pictures!** 5 Jack the Rippers 600w x2 =1200w Indoor 4x4 Tent

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by blingaling, Nov 9, 2009.

1. #1 blingaling, Nov 9, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 21, 2010
    So I'm going to share with you all my 3rd indoor medical marijuana grow. I hope you all enjoy it and please feel free to pick my brain about any questions you may have.
    I am growing 5 Jack the Ripper clones in a 50/50 mix of Fox Farm Ocean Forest and Light Warrior. I am currently on week 3 of veg and will continue to post pics throughout the growth cycle. My nutrient choice is Humboldt Nutrients, I use the organic line mostly but it's more of a hybrid organic regiment. During veg they grow under a 400w MH and during flowering I use a 600w Ushio super grow light. The plan is to grow them through a horizontal trellis since this strain tends to produce bud heavier than the plant can hold. Ok picture time.

Attached Files:

2. Nice dude. Very nice. Im going to go look up Jack the Ripper. Sounds sick.

Those pots look small, but they still look real healthy.

3. #3 blingaling, Nov 9, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 21, 2010
    I'll be transplanting around day 20-23 into some 3 gal pots which will be the final pot size. But yes the plants are almost maxing out the pot. I appreciate the comment.

4. Are those seeds from the Bc bud depot or whatever? I was just checkin it out, and id like to try some of their strains.

5. The original mother was from Oaksterdam. From that first mother we cloned off of it and these clones I have are probably 3rd or 4th generation from her. So I'm not sure if those are the some strain. This one clones very easily and grows quickly and fuss free.

6. Nice Clean setup dude, once i get my own place i will be doing something very similar to yours. I thought about going big time but i just have a passion for growing the plant and somthing like what you have will kept me content. Looks sick bro.

7. Thanks for the comments. I hope to continue this all the way through till the end this time. Hope my camera survives this one lol.
    So I just transplanted them at day 22. Roots were full but not root bound which is exactly what I was looking for. Here are some new pics. This weekend I will be making my trellis to do the SCOG. I also added a few inches of sand to the top of the soil to prevent most soil born pests.

Attached Files:

8. So here is the screen i made for my ladies the other day.

Attached Files:

9. Just took some pictures last night. All of the girls are showing through the screen now. I may have 1 more week of veg max but my plan is monday or weds. Let me know what you all think.

[ame=http://s37.photobucket.com/albums/e90/Blingaling1/?action=view&current=MVI_2614.flv][​IMG][/ame]

Attached Files:

10. Looks great! My question (and I ask because I'm gonna face it for the first time) is how difficult is it to tend to the plants on the far side of the tent with the screen there?

11. Honestly I went into this knowing it was going to be difficult. Before I go SCROG again I'm purchasing a tent with windows on the side. But honestly it's more annoying than anything since this is pretty much the only way to grow this strain. I'm happy about the outcome so far. Go for it!

12. I got tired of reaching through my old DR. I got a silver edition now, it has access panels on the sides, at the back. Works great, the screen goes in midway through the panel so I can reach above and below.

13. Ok so I had a little trouble tending to my lady in the back corner and broke a little piece of branch off pulling it through the trellis. It's not that bad but I'm still not too thrilled about it all. I THINK I'm going to flower this week sometime. I haven't decided on a specific day yet but it's time. When I do flower I'm going to floriar spray with Bush Master to prevent anymore vertical growth. So keeping that in mind I want alittle more growth above the trellis. Pics this week.

14. Jack the Ripper, very nice. I have read quit a few things about it.

15. Jay, I see you are growing Querkle in your grow right now. I only bring this up because I grew 3 querkle in my last set-up and had a very bad powder mold problem. May have been a cut from a bad pheno but I was very displeased with the strain. I'm going to follow yours to see how it goes. Thanks for the compliment on my set-up I hope you follow all the way through.

16. So, today is my first day of 12/12 under the 600w HPS. For the last 4 weeks they have been under a 400w MH. Having a 400/600 switchable ballast is very convenient. I plan to water them with their first flowering nutrients tonight and foliar spray with bushmaster as well. I only took 4 clones just to maintain the genetic around. I really do not have any plans for it at this point. I also removed all the branches below the screen.
    Yesterday I got my Rocklock seeds from DNA and Kushberry from DNA as well. So I'm looking forward to my next grow already. :)
    [ame=http://s37.photobucket.com/albums/e90/Blingaling1/?action=view&current=MVI_2636.flv][​IMG][/ame]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

17. Hey Blingaling, I was wondering how much experience do you have with bushmaster?
    I have been reading a little on it and was wonder how good that stuff was. I want to veg out one of my blue dreams into a monster then use some of that stuff to stop the stretch.

18. Works great and does what it says. It literally stops vertical growth, increases bud sights, and shortens flowering time.

19. So Happy Belated Thanksgiving to all the Yanks out there! I took some pictures today so I hope you all enjoy. The vertical growth has seemed to have slowed and possibly completely stopped but I'm going to Bushmaster one more time to make sure. Thanks for stopping by and looking.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

20. Looking Nice...I came across your grow doing a search on Humboldt Nutrients.

I don't feed in veg, my soil mix handles that, but thinking about trying out some of their stuff in flower. Is ths your first grow using their nutes, how do you like them?