NikE Funded Grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by NikE, Aug 7, 2009.

1. Sup, GRASSCITY growers....

its ya boy NiKe in here with a grow sure to make the average hobbiest drool

1st my seed stock ( some already growing, and some on the way)

GROWING: I have, White Widow, LSD,Red Diesel,Super Lemon Haze, Colombian Red, Blueberry,Bubble Gum, and i also have a G-13 Xs Haze male that im planning on crossing just about everything with.

HERE BUT NOT YET GROWING: I have, Warlock, Purple Bud, and California Orange Bud.

ON THE WAY: I have, Pink KUSH F4, and Norhtern Lights # 5 Xs Haze.

This is just the begining of this story, there will be more chapters to unfold as time progresses, and i hope to learn and maybe even teach along the way

here is a list of some of my EQUIPMENT, to keep some peeps interested...

EQUIPMENT: Just in short i have a 600 watt HPS, running a Can Fan Filter i believe is about a 270 CFM or something like that. I have 2 Flowering rooms, and 2 Vegetation Rooms, but id like to have 3 Veg Rooms so i can keep my males in one to conserve space

My areas are small. The big Veg Room is only 5 feet tall, 4 feet long, and about 24 inches wide. The same for the biggest Flowering Room.

My other rooms are just pretty much made out of card board boxes, real nice and easy set up

Lastly i also have a real nice homemade Cloning Machine, also inside of a box, but it looks real professional as u shall see later on in the pics

Thanks for tuning in hope to see u guys here later when i come bac with pics, just to spark a lil more interest here is a pic of my last hydro harvest...

Oops, stoner momment... I have 3 Veg Rooms, and 3 Flowering Rooms. Just missed counted i guess. I grow, flower, and dry and cure all in the same room, with no smell out side the room.

my can fan rocks

[​IMG][​IMG]

2. Okay - my interest is officially piqued!

3. Mine too...lets see it!!!

4. Dude you are my fucking hero. Lets see some more pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have grown bubblegum before and that shit is such a treat. It is like I had to mentally prevent myself from eating the stuff since it smelled and smoked so good and was so smooth. Anyways good luck, but it sounds like you dont need it with all the shit you have going. Adios, flo

5. Thanks for the love guys, i regret to say, i have yet to take any before or after harvest pics that are better than what u have witnessed thus far into the grow, but i promise, soon and very soon will there be more plentiful buds of colorus visual euporic pleasure.

thanks.

here is a pic of my set up tho, that i grew the hydro buds in.

Nothing special tho. 10 gallon rubber maid tub, 5 bucks. 5 sites on it, each with a plant. i also added a little water level indicator out in front to see what the water level is just incase, not like i really needed it tho seeing as im always raising the top to have a look at the roots!!!

keep in mind my room looks nothing like this now, and is up to par with the right size pots, and temps, and all other regulations

this was my first grow

didnt turn out bad, but boooooyyy is my next few harvests gonna be alot more plentiful

thanks!!!

Attached Files:

6. Ohh... Just to clarify a few things my rubbermaid tub is just a bubble bucket set up aka DWC i guess

i love the ease of use definetly great beginner way for hydro, but im ready for the more complex systems now!!

7. WOW, those are some nice shots of some veryDANK looking buds. Do they really taste and smell, of a bubble gum flavor. They smell like that while growing?

Cant wait to find out

where those buds soil, hydro, or organic soil. Im just curious

Here is a pic of my home made cloning machine i made about 3 or 4 months into my grow when i first started.

i think i did a great job

what u think?

Attached Files:

• 345.jpg
      345.jpg
      File size:
      96.7 KB
      Views:
    • 346.jpg
      346.jpg
      File size:
      75.2 KB
      Views:
    • 321.jpg
      321.jpg
      File size:
      100.6 KB
      Views:
    • 320.jpg
      320.jpg
      File size:
      120.5 KB
      Views:
    • 353.jpg
      353.jpg
      File size:
      75.9 KB
      Views:
  8. ok maybe a nice flowering shot of 1 of my plants while it was growing but this is IT until my next hydro harvest.

I may have a few organic soil also!!

Attached Files:

9. Wow that thing looks nice and tasty I wish I could get a little sample of it. I was wondering what strain that is?

10. white widow, but im not sure where from

i know it was only like 3.oo a seed for reg seeds i just grew one and it turned out to be a beautiful femal flower

shes getting older now i may need to replave her with a clone

All my friends say its some of the best crystalized smoke in the whole 100 mile radius maybe even 200 mile

i cant grow it fast enough

thanks for the love

that was just a side branch, the tops were more impressive!!

it was hydro grown out in a bubble bucket

OHHH, i had to trim a few of my bubble gums leafs, and damn dude the leafs really smell like bubble gum in veg

wow, i cant wait til she starts to flower

later on FLO.

11. #12 NikE, Aug 17, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 17, 2009
    Finally some updates worth taken pics of

well ill let the pics pretty much speak for there selfs but

any yellow lights are my flowering rooms, and the white ones are my veg, or cloning boxes

tell me what u think

i know its ghetto!!

12. forgot this site wont let me upload my fuckin pics

13. how did you get that white widow pic in here then?

by the way that bubblegum of mine was soil not organic I used fox farm soil and nutrients and it smelled like a sweet fruity almost grape soda like at points during the growing cycle.

14. I thought all those fruity descriptive names were just figurative since I've never gotten my hands on any of that stuff - that is until I got my Super Lemon Haze into flower. Man, that plant smells like lemon pledge! I can't wait to harvest some of that stuff! :smoking:

15. some of my older pics will post but none of the recent ones will and i have no idea y

do u know how big the pics need to be to post

i got some real nice up dates id like to add!!!

16. lol, nope they spaek of the truth,lol

cant wait to see more pics too man, i gotta check out ur busy thread some more too

i love ur creative medium holders

that give me tons of ideas!!

17. What it be like GC!!!

just some updates of my grow FINALLY, wanna give big ups out to my man FLOW, and D for holding me down, lol

thanks for the love

ill let the updates speak for there selves i guess

anything in the pics that has yellow light is my fl;ower rooms, 1 of them is for breeding my males for pollen to create seed to so i aint have to order no more seeds from those unreliable in my expierence seed companys

the ones with white light is of course my veg rooms, i dont think i got my cloning machine in the pics tho, but i count it as a veg room also and have had to use it a couple times for a excess of clones

thanks GC

nike out!!

p.s

any better methods any one has on doing a sea of green please let me know does it look like i have a every 2 week set up im having probs getting dialed in right now

id like to harvest at least 4 ounces dry every two weeks

does that look possible with the set up i have?

its kinda hard for me to keep the hydro at every 2 weeks seeing as i have ALL 5 plants in the same 10 gallon rubbermaid tub

some of them are in different stages of flowering

right now in the hydro buckets i got bubble gum, white widow, and LSD (BF)

thanks!!

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

18. hey did you just give me a shout out? Shit man I dont even know what I did but thanks man. I was gonna say though god damn thats a lot of different grow spaces it looks like. Is that like 4 different boxes or something? Fucking incredible man thats how you get some quantity harvests goin. I like that bud hangin in the last pic too that plant looked like it produced a very good amount for its size. Great updates, keep it up man

19. Ya! Looks like my man has got a factory going there! :D Swwweeeet!