Machineless White Russian 2009

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by IMgreen, Jul 10, 2009.

1. That's awesome IM :hello: Congrats! :D

2. so viable, they are? :D
    ...... imma wait at my mailbox!!!!!
    :yay:

3. 4 of the 6 popped and they JUST came off the plant so I am pretty confident they'll be fine

going to try to drop them into little dirt cup later and run them out. I should never germ before a weekend, can't garden much in present company... or I should have had cups handy and ready!

added a fan controller this morning to slow (quiet) down the can fan. $35 for half the noise, well worth it imo.

4. a riostat i presume where did you find one fro 35...

5. the engineers curiousity just peaked :) hehe

that aint bad at all for a riostat...ill seconf yodas questione :D

6. dunno wtf a riostat is - is that what you call a variable speed switch?

found it on ebay. its for a can fan (so they say) and it didnt need wiring so that was the plus for me (too damn busy these days to make stuff)

:smoke:

7. my cup of tea, i dont need to be playing with electricity ill kill myself. something that plugs right in is good for me.

8. jusst an adjustable resistor so yeah it ends up giving you variable flow thus adjusting fan speed. :)

9. yeah ..they used to be called that in the old days...
    you know back when i had one on my covered wagon... ;)
    cool im gonna look em up... mine isnt real loud but quieter is better...
    thanks green

10. your stories fulla holes.... electricity... covered wagon.... am I missing sumthin here? ;) :p

11. the last plant is down, mostly trimmed and hanging inside a paper bag in the flower room. it's been busy so I have not posted much but I'll take pics of the big cola one its dried before I break it down to fit in the jar

on the seeds front - I got 4 of them from the good plant in rw under a cfl in the veg, 2 of them have sprouted and the other 2 look like they should and if they dont it's probably my fault.

am not planning on vegging these out or anything, just wanted to know if the seeds were going to germ

satisfied with this grow now that it's over. not thrilled but it's good enough for a seed bearing grow I guess. It's good to know I can grow this strain for a good long time now but know I am gonna be pissed in about a month and a half as I run out again

too bad I can't smoke a bit more conservatively

:smoking:

12. can some people do that???? :eek:

13. so this grow is done and down!

didn't do a very good job trimming - it's been crazy busy around these parts

[​IMG]

she's about 1.5 oz or so and is dismantled in a jar curing

Attached Files:

14. looking good, did u pop any of ur new seeds

15. yes i did!

I got three in the veg chamber and one in the machine (had an extra spot)

AND I just took the first toke of this last one after a few days in the jar - very nice! damn glad I switched to good jars! was using sauce jars before and the canning jars make such a huge difference! previous cures dried out after a while - this ones gotten super sticky and a much more developed flavor

aint got much - but the end result smokes really nice

16. That is an almighty bud man! :hello:

17. one good bud from 4 plants is so lame though

kinda glad this one's over and the seeds will come in handy. didnt realize how attached to the white russian I had become until I ran out

NEVER AGAIN!!

:hello:

but now I gotta decide what to grow as a new one next.

18. Mmm, got any in mind? Or are you open to suggestions? :)

19. How would you compare this grow to one of your hydro grows using the same strain?

20. good question....

so what ya think green.... :D......
    monster bud...veddy nice