First Grow! Lowryder Dwarf CFL Cab.

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by ssg, Jun 21, 2009.

1. #1 ssg, Jun 21, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 22, 2009
    Hey everybody. I'm new to this forum, and I wanted to share my first grow attempt with yall. I have 4 lowryder dwarfs growing in a cabinet right now. They are under 8 23 watt cfls. I had the lightbulbs hanging with tape before these pictures, and a light bulb fell in one of the plants. Do yall think it will survive? The cab is running at about 88 degrees F. so I am having some problems with overheating. I put cups of ice in there to help, seems to be workin a little as the temp goe down to about 84, but i have to change the ice out every hour. I have 2 computer fans running in there. Plants are 5 days from sprout.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This is the burnt plant. Will it survive or nah?
    [​IMG]

Here is the other 3. Looking pretty normal.

[​IMG]

Looks like some purple on it, yeah?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

That's it for now. BTW they are on a 24/0 light cycle now.

2. nice looking grow dude! welcome to GC :)

3. Thanks. If you have any suggestions, let me know!

4. Nice setup dude!:wave:

5. Looking good man - im gonna be watching this.

6. Well its been about a week now. Figured time for another update. The plants have been transfered into bigger containers. A horrible job was done. One plant has to little soil in it, while another has entirely too much. Check the pics.

[​IMG]

The plant that was burnt in week 1.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

I think this one is gonna die.

[​IMG]

Wouldn't be suprised if this one dies. Had a horrible transfer. It has actually gotten bigger since it transfered, but it lost roots in the process. AND its wayyy to low inside of the new pot. So.. dunno.

[​IMG]

We'll see what happens in a week.

7. Dont get down on a sad plant man, Be optimistic and its trial and error sometimes man, just thiink, there's always tomorrow to improve man

Stay up:bongin::smoking::smoking:

8. 'Scribed.

lookin good dood :smoke:

9. Had nothing else to do, so I decided to update this. I changed the light cycle from 24/0 to 18/6. One of the plants died so I put in a replacement plant. The plants are about 13 days old. The replacement plant is about 5 days old.
    Check the pics.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This one seems to be growing slower. And it has yellow burn marks. anybody know why?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The replacement. Bag seed. About 5 days old from sprout.

[​IMG]